Thread: Jay Simmons -My story CD

Default Jay Simmons -My story CD

what is that?

Banned

#GraphixByPoe
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

^haha

thats redrum from flatlinerz right? how shitty is this check2?

-

Wow i didn't know Run of Run DMC and Russell Simmons have a brother that's a rapper. Is this his first album? Run and Russell look just like their dad. Has anybody heard Run's solo album? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. I remember that wack video he came out with from his solo album where he was taller than the buildings in New York. I didn't hear his solo album and i don't wanna hear it even though i like him but i was pissed off at Run DMC's last album Crown Royal because it was trash. DMC said he didn't wanna do the album because his voice was messed up. Jam Master Jay said he used some old vocals of DMC on the album that was from some unreleased songs. I did think it was nice of DMC to take a picture with the group for the album pictures but i think it was wrong of Run and Jam Master Jay to do the album just to get paid when DMC didn't wanna do it. I also didn't like their Back From Hell album. That album was terrible but The Ave song which they did a video for is the best song on the album LOL. Tougher Than Leather album wasn't that good either but Run's House and Beats To The Rhyme songs are nice jams. I watched Run's House video on Youtube Saturday.

RIP Jam Master Jay and fuck the faggots who killed you. He was a good man.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.