Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: this white man walks 15 more miles a day than that black man...

'

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a damn shame this white man has been working all these years and can't afford a car. So instead he walks a long way to work instead of riding the bus and he expects somebody to feel sorry for him and give him a car like they did that black man in Detroit recently. Black man in Detroit that got a car shouldn't have gotten that by the government because he should've saved money all those years he worked to buy a car. If the government can do that for him, then how come they can't give homeless people housing? Homeless people gotta wait forever to get housing when they apply for it especially if they're men. But homeless women can get housing before them especially if they got kids. This is a fucked up world and I hate how men get discriminated against by the government when they're trying to get government money and housing because women can get that stuff before men can get it.
    Haha

I can only imagine how pissed you'd be if you knew the free ride somalian immigrants get. They instantly get priority for affordable housing and have nearly brand new vehicles granted to them by the taxpayers. In return they offer 'cultural enrichment' ...like introducing crack usage and sales to my uncle's neighborhood for example. Not to mention loud music, fist fights and heavy police surveillance canvasing the area.

Immigration has a very positive effect on any given country's GDP, but when you set the bar so low for entry - that you end up inviting people from a war-torn, lawless, shithole... They will bring that mentality and destroy your communities.

Have you considered a job in data entry? It's not like you have any problem typing on a keyboard.

-

Your right and I haven't thought about getting a job in data entry.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Fairfax is right down route 1, dog. We aint talkin bout Redondo or Inglewood. I drive real fuckin fast, we'll be there in 2 shakes of a lambs tail.

Its all good charlesjones, i have a buddy who bartends in Old Town Alexandria, but its a really high class place, you would have to wear your Sunday best, its the type of place that definitely opens doors for you in more ways than one.

I will reach out to you as May approaches and we'll compare schedules to see when's a good time to collaborate

-

I work in Old Town but I would never go to bars or restaurants there because those places do seem high class and I'm not that type of person. Plus it's hard to find a place to park in Old Town.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I got you bro, i know a couple of guys who operate rickshaws along the waterfront, we'll be able to go anywhere we like in Old Town in style.

Its all good man, we'll figure it out, i'm trying to accommodate you as much as possible, you deserve it.

-

Why you trying so hard to meet me? We don't have to meet LOL. I do just fine by myself. Only person on here I'm trying to meet is Olive Oil Goombah and that's because he lives in my hometown Cleveland, Ohio.

i live in Cleveland too, remember? We discussed this in the NFL thread.

I think you may have come on a little too strong, Charlesjones. No moonlight gondola rides in the tidal basin for you. Good day, sir

-

I didn't know you live in Cleveland. I thought you said you were glad you didn't live in Cleveland? Make up your mind.

Haha

Ok

Ya got me

Im not from Cleveland

I just live there

-

What made you move to Cleveland? It can't be because of the jobs LOL. Cleveland doesn't have a lot of good jobs. That's why so many people have moved from there. Where are you from?