Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tha Doggfather

-

Snoop's albums after Doggystyle do suck hahahahahahahahahahaha. I did say I like a few songs by him and Down 4 My Niggas is hard. That song really is C-Murder's song because it's on C-Murder's album. I don't know why Snoop has that song on Top Dogg album like it's his song LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I saw at another website that Snoop Dogg blamed former president Ronald Reagan for black men joining gangs in Los Angeles in the 80's because he said Ronald took away government programs for black men like after school programs. It made me laugh what he said because Snoop knows if Ronald hadn't taken away government programs for black men so they could get involved in doing activities that would keep them outta trouble that they would've joined gangs anyway hahahahahahahahahahaha. Ignorant black men think it's cool to be in gangs and do crime. So that's just the way it is and the same thing can be said for Hispanic men who join gangs and are drug dealers. So Snoop don't be blaming the president for black men doing bad things because that's not the president's fault. Black neighborhoods and Hispanic neighborhoods are bad because of black and Hispanic men refusing to get a education and get a job.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Loved his version of Vapors.

Eagle Eye - thanks for the show of support!

Charlesjones - Sup charlesjones! Support my latest hardcore single, Revenge of the Croatian Toesucker! Available on iTunes. Its right up your alley! Oh, and like me on Facebook, Keef Whicha
    Last edited by GZAjector; 03-26-2015 at 06:41 PM.

I remember getting this album when it dropped and being massively disappointed. Basically I thought it was shit. Eventually I sold it with most my other cd's.

I dl'ed it quite some years ago and heard it for the first time in many years. TBH I don't remember it for shit, but I think I kind of enjoyed it in my maturity. Just cool mellow shit. If my memory worked I'd actually listen to it some thyme soon, but I'm not even gonna pretend to myself that I'll actually remember to do dat.

Never heard a Snoop album after dis one.

-

Admiral Crumple, I just watched your video and you're not a good rapper LOL. Don't be telling people my real name because I don't appreciate that. LOL@Noel411 dissing Snoop's Tha Doggfather album and saying you haven't heard the albums he did after that hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't blame you for not wanting to listen to the albums he did after Tha Doggfather because his albums are terrible. Top Dogg was his last decent album.

Wait, that's really your name? Wtf, I was totally just guessing when i threw that name out there. That's some weird shit, bro

Must be the vapors

Snoop had some good appearances on No Limit.

Banned

Top Dogg was his last decent album.
    Nah, Tha Last Meal was way better than Top Dogg. It wasn't more along the smooth west coast vibe which suits Snoop way more and wasn't saturated collabs with garbage No Limit MC's.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

That's the name of his new album and that's the album cover? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I like his Buck Em song with Sticky Fingaz on Top Dogg album. He made me laugh when he said the scene is set and there's a million bitch niggas about to straight get wet hahahahahahahaha. Sticky Fingaz made me laugh when he did the hook and he said don't make a difference, niggas in the hood is still broke and can't fix it LOL.