Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I Wish Michael Jackson And Marvin Gayes Dads Wouldve Died Before Them/My dad's breath stinks

-

Default I Wish Michael Jackson And Marvin Gayes Dads Wouldve Died Before Them/My dad's breath stinks

It's messed up Michael and Marvin died before their evil dads because their dads should've died before them. I read some stories about how Michael Jackson and Marvin Gaye's dads treated them when they were kids and I felt bad for Michael and Marvin. I can definitely relate to what they went through because my dad was the same way towards me when I was a kid. That's why my dad and I have never had a good relationship. When I graduated from high school, I moved back to Cleveland to live with my mom's parents so I could get away from him.

Now I'm stuck with my parents because I can't get my own place and I can't get a full time job. I'm probably gonna be stuck with them until they die and if they die before me, i'll end up homeless. I'm sure if they die before me that they aren't gonna leave their house in my name so I can live there. I'm gonna apply for low income housing so I can get my own place but the housing authority takes so damn long to find homeless and unemployed people a place to live. I'll probably be 50 or 60 years old by the time they find me a place to live in the projects LOL. I read that Marvin Gaye's dad used to wear women's clothes when Marvin was a kid hahahahahahahahahaha. Marvin said he left home when he was young because he wanted to sing secular music and his dad didn't want him to because his dad was religious and he always went to church. It's sad how Marvin died and I wish he had killed his dad instead of his dad killing him. It's also sad that Marvin used drugs and he owed the IRS money. That's why he moved to London to get away from the IRS LOL.

I don't believe Michael was a child molestor even though he was weird. I think those kids that took him to court, the parents of the kids knew that Michael had a weakness for kids and they exploited that to get money. I did wonder why did his skin become white and a guy on Youtube told me he had a skin disease which was vitiligo and I didn't know that. I thought that Michael wanted to be white. I believe Michael was a good man and I love his music. RIP Marvin and Michael. I miss you guys and you were legends.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I can only agree with the thread title

Michael touched those kids man, can't convince me otherwise

wasn't Marvin's dad a pastor btw?
    Retired.

-

LOL@Mumm Ra hahahahahahahahahaha. Michael Jordan really is crying about his sorry team Charlotte Hornets who will never win a championship hahahahahahahahahaha. I see they lost to the Wizards at home on Monday 95-69 LOL. They had a 4 game winning streak before that loss. 5th State, I think Marvin's dad was a church preacher. I don't think Michael was a child molestor and I'm gonna have to disagree with you. He didn't seem like that type of guy. He loved kids and I can't see him hurting them. I saw a old interview his ex-wife Lisa Presley did about him on Youtube and she dissed him kinda bad after the divorce. She said she didn't even wanna meet him when she heard that he wanted to meet her because she said he was a freak show LOL. She said I don't think he knows who he is LOL.

I saw a guy's comments that he posted saying Lisa is a evil stuck up bitch. I posted comments saying he needs to stop dissing her because he knows if she offered him sex, he would fuck her hahahahahahahahahaha. Lisa is cute and I would fuck her. I wonder if Michael fucked her LOL. She told Diane Sawyer in a old interview when she was married to him that they did have sex. I don't believe her but if Michael did fuck her, that's his business. I'm surprised he divorced her and married a ugly white woman who I don't think he had sex with LOL. She did have his kids.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

RIP Marvin and Michael. I miss you guys and you were legends.

-

LOL@Jammin posting a picture of Lebron crying hahahahahahahaha. ShaDynasty, how do you figure I'm like Marvin Gaye? 5th State, have you heard Marvin's Sanctified Lady, Savage In The Sack, Masochistic Beauty, Til Tomorrow songs? He curses on Sanctified Lady hahahahahahahaha. He raps on Masochistic Beauty hahahahahahahaha. Til Tomorrow is a nice love song. I also like his collabos with Tammi Terrell called Ain't No Mountain High Enough, Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing, Your Precious Love. He was hurt when Tammi died young because he loved her and she was his singing partner. I heard that she dated David Ruffin of The Temptations and he was beating on her. I forgot how she died. Can somebody tell me how she died? I wonder if Marvin tried to kick David's ass for beating on her LOL. I love Marvin's daughter Nona and she's so cute. She looks just like him. She's done a couple of movies like Crash with Terrence Howard, Larenz Tate, Don Cheadle, rapper Ludacris and XXX 2 with Ice Cube, Samuel Jackson and Xzibit. She was also in The Matrix movie with Keanu Reeves and Larry Fishburne. She's also done several songs and she can sing. I like her video I'm Overjoyed.

I saw a old performance on Youtube that Marvin did on Soul Train when he sang Let's Get It On and he had a lot of black women in the audience all over him when he was out in the crowd. I posted some comments and I dissed the black women that were all over him and I called them bitches and hoes LOL. I said they wouldn't be over him if he wasn't a singer and they would've ignored him LOL. Did ya'll know Marvin's first wife was Berry Gordy's sister Anna? I don't think Anna is cute and I'm surprised Marvin married her because he should've married somebody cuter. His 2nd wife Janice is cute.

-

I saw at another website that Marvin Gaye's family won a lawsuit against Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams for $7.3 million because Robin sampled his Got To Give It Up song on Blurred Lines song. It didn't sound to me like he sampled it and even if he did sample it, he shouldn't have to pay Marvin's family nothing LOL. I get so tired of r&b singers suing rappers and singers for sampling their music. Stop crying about that crap and get a life. Only reason why they sue rappers and singers is because they're broke and it's a way for them to get paid LOL.

-

I don't believe Michael molested kids. The parents of the kids were just trying to get paid because they knew he had a weakness for kids and they used him.

^^http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/ben...-away-with-it/

he paid up anyway. looking at the amount he paid it's hard for me NOT to believe he molested those kids
    Retired.

Banned

"They knew he had a weakness for kids" Yeah, paedophiles usually do have a weakness for kids.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Retired.

-

That's messed up Michael paid the parents of the kid who accused him and he should've waited to see what the jury's decision was gonna be before he paid them off because he made himself look guilty doing that. Yeah I know Michael was weird but I still think he was a good man and he made a lot of good music.

I think the whole Michael Jackson thing was exploited for gossip/tabloids a bit too much; I don't know whether the whole cover up was real or whether or not he actually molested those kids but all I care about is the music.

I listen to anything before Invincible (excluding Dangerous) because Invincible has the signs of a crazy man and a man who's way past his prime.

-

LOL@you dissing Michael's Invincible album hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Invincible was terrible. The album cover is funny LOL. I miss Michael and he was a good man even though he was weird. I wouldn't say he was crazy.