Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I Wish Michael Jackson And Marvin Gayes Dads Wouldve Died Before Them/My dad's breath stinks

-

Yes I do hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I've dissed black women a lot on Youtube and some of them have gotten mad at me and I don't care. The truth hurts and they don't wanna hear the truth about themselves. It's alright for them to diss black men but they don't wanna be dissed LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Check out The Jacksons Things I Do For You performance on Soul Train. Check out the wack clothes they're wearing that look like pajamas hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Also check out their videos Think Happy and Show You The Way To Go. The clothes they wore in that video were also wack LOL. They had some big afros too LOL. I didn't know they had videos for those songs until I saw them on Youtube. I have their self titled album that came out in 1976 that has those songs and I like the album pictures.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

A man got mad at me on Youtube recently when i posted some comments to Marvin Gaye's Got To Give It Up performance on Soul Train because i dissed Marvin's dad. I said his dad is a punk ass bitch and i'm glad he's dead LOL. The guy got mad at me and he said Marvin's dad had a mental illness and that's why he treated Marvin bad. I said i don't give a damn about that because that's no excuse for him to treat Marvin bad. So the man told me, fuck you LOL. I said fuck you too bitch hahahahahahahahahahaha.

lol

-

I can't believe this man tried to defend Marvin's dad when Marvin's dad killed his son. I don't respect him at all and I don't care if he did have a mental problem. That ain't no excuse for him to kill Marvin. I believe the drugs that Marvin took probably caused him to fight his dad. It's sad that Marvin had a drug problem and that's what ruined his life. He had several issues and that's sad. He was a very good singer but he had too many problems. He owed the IRS money and that's why he moved to Belgium to avoid paying them LOL. He married his 2nd wife when she was a teenager LOL. Him and his dad didn't get along and them fighting led to his dad killing him. So sad. He did leave behind a lot of good songs though. I think he won a grammy for Sexual Healing song and I like the video. Sexual Healing is on Midnight Love album that my dad has and I like the love song Til Tomorrow on the album. I also like the album cover.

-

Who you think i'm talking to faggot? I was talking to Check Two since he was the one that responded before my last post. Marvin's dad should've went to prison for a long time for killing his son. I'm glad he's dead though because his punk ass should've died before Marvin. I wonder if Marvin's mom is still living. His kids need to stop trying to get paid from music artists sampling their dad's music. Get a damn job and stop trying to get some free money by suing music artists for sampling. I get so tired of these old r&b singers complaining about rappers and singers sampling their music. Rappers should be able to sample music for free and same thing goes for new r&b singers. Marvin's daughter Nona was a singer and she's a actress. So she should have some money. I don't know what his other kids are doing for work.

I never heard about Michael Jackson complaining about rappers sampling his music and he never sued them. Naughty By Nature sampled Jackson 5's ABC on O.P.P., De La Soul sampled Michael's I Can't Help It on Breakadawn, David Banner sampled The Jacksons Destiny on Caddilac On 22's, Jay-Z's Izzo(H.O.V.A.)sampled Jackson 5's I Want You Back and Nas sampled Michael's Human Nature on It Ain't Hard To Tell. I'm sure Michael might've known about those rappers sampling his music but like i said, i never heard him complaining about it.

-

Hey don't be dissing Michael Jackson. Michael is a legend and I don't think he was gay. Jermaine Stewart was definitely gay and I can't believe you posted his video hahahahahahahahahahaha. I wonder if he hooked up with George Michael since George likes men hahahahahahahahahahaha. I love George's Father Figure song that LL Cool J sampled on Father song from Phenomenon album. LL Cool J's song is sad and I saw the video a few weeks ago. LL's dad used to beat him when he was a kid and his dad also shot his mom and grandfather. His mom and grandfather were lucky that they didn't die because he shot his grandfather like 5-6 times. His grandfather may be dead now and I don't know if his mom is alive.

-

LOL@Rev Jones dissing Jermaine Stewart calling him a fruitcake hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm not surprised he died from Aids too. He was a faggot LOL.

charles this was a good one