Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I Wish Michael Jackson And Marvin Gayes Dads Wouldve Died Before Them/My dad's breath stinks

Marvin was the don dude was talented but couldn't shake the drugs. And m.j. was a reptilian.

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

Quote Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
    m.j. was a reptilian.
    lol

lol @ thread title aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I saw a old performance on Youtube that Marvin did on Soul Train when he sang Let's Get It On and he had a lot of black women in the audience all over him when he was out in the crowd. I posted some comments and I dissed the black women that were all over him and I called them bitches and hoes LOL. I said they wouldn't be over him if he wasn't a singer and they would've ignored him LOL.
    wow man, you're all over the fucking place. How the fuck are you going to reference about some comments you made about 'black women' and degrade them as if that shits fine? and then LOL at the end? no offense but you're scatter brained for a 38 year old dude. and another thing it doesn't matter what color someone is if they like good music THATS ALL THAT SHOULD FUCKING MATTER.

-

Whatever you say buddy LOL. Stop being soft and defending black women LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

LOL you're straight spaghetti man. whatever this thread did make me laugh though.

-

How am I spaghetti? Spaghetti is one of my favorite meals and I always buy Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I just saw Michael Jackson's She's Out Of My Life video on Youtube. I didn't know he had a video for that and that's on Off The Wall album.

-

Good hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Fuck him. You see my topic don't you? LOL. I hated the way he treated Michael and his brothers and sisters. I don't know when black men are gonna understand that to discipline your kids, yelling and cursing at them isn't the best way. Whipping them with a belt isn't the best way either. My dad used to do that to my brother and I and I hated him because of that. He still yells and curses at me when I make him mad. My mom had a talk with me about him Sunday saying that she's thinking about divorcing him because she doesn't like the way he treats her. She said there's been a couple of times where he's taken her out to eat at a restaurant lately and he has nothing to say to her. She said what type of couple you know goes out to eat and they have nothing to say to each other? I said well maybe you make him unhappy and he doesn't wanna be bothered anymore with you. She said well if he feels that way, he needs to tell me and i'll leave him because she said she doesn't wanna be with him if he's not happy.

-

Does anybody know why Jermaine and Michael wasn't in The Jacksons Torture video from their Victory album? Jermaine and Michael sang lead on it and i don't know why they wasn't in the video. The video was kinda weird. Torture is a nice jam. Whoever painted their Victory album cover did a good job.

Charles, you're a fucking idiot my nigga

-

Why am i a idiot? Because i like their Victory album cover? LOL.

-

Rev Jones, Marvin Gaye's dad was a church preacher. He only wanted Marvin singing gospel songs and he got mad at Marvin when Marvin decided he wanted to sing r&b songs. I bet his dad changed his mind when he saw how much money Marvin was making and Marvin probably bought his parents a house LOL.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

It's messed up Michael and Marvin died before their evil dads because their dads should've died before them. I read some stories about how Michael Jackson and Marvin Gaye's dads treated them when they were kids and I felt bad for Michael and Marvin. I can definitely relate to what they went through because my dad was the same way towards me when I was a kid. That's why my dad and I have never had a good relationship. When I graduated from high school, I moved back to Cleveland to live with my mom's parents so I could get away from him.

Now I'm stuck with my parents because I can't get my own place and I can't get a full time job. I'm probably gonna be stuck with them until they die and if they die before me, i'll end up homeless. I'm sure if they die before me that they aren't gonna leave their house in my name so I can live there. I'm gonna apply for low income housing so I can get my own place but the housing authority takes so damn long to find homeless and unemployed people a place to live. I'll probably be 50 or 60 years old by the time they find me a place to live in the projects LOL. I read that Marvin Gaye's dad used to wear women's clothes when Marvin was a kid hahahahahahahahahaha. Marvin said he left home when he was young because he wanted to sing secular music and his dad didn't want him to because his dad was religious and he always went to church. It's sad how Marvin died and I wish he had killed his dad instead of his dad killing him. It's also sad that Marvin used drugs and he owed the IRS money. That's why he moved to London to get away from the IRS LOL.

I don't believe Michael was a child molestor even though he was weird. I think those kids that took him to court, the parents of the kids knew that Michael had a weakness for kids and they exploited that to get money. I did wonder why did his skin become white and a guy on Youtube told me he had a skin disease which was vitiligo and I didn't know that. I thought that Michael wanted to be white. I believe Michael was a good man and I love his music. RIP Marvin and Michael. I miss you guys and you were legends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev Jones View Post
    I can only agree with the thread title

Michael touched those kids man, can't convince me otherwise

wasn't Marvin's dad a pastor btw?

I feel your story on this

-

Did ya'll know Michael's sister Rebbie sang on Brand Nubian's Let's Dance song? She sang on the hook and they sampled her Centipede song. I think they got her to sing on the hook so she wouldn't sue them for sampling her music hahahahahahahahahaha. I was surprised she did the song because she probably doesn't like rap music. I saw Janet Jackson's new video today with J Cole and she doesn't need to do anymore albums. She's made enough albums and she should enjoy her life. I'm sure she's got plenty of money and I heard her boyfriend is a foreigner who's a muslim LOL. I notice she doesn't date black men that much. James Debarge was her first husband and she dated midget Jermaine Dupri hahahahahahahahaha. I bet ya'll didn't know De La Soul sampled Michael Jackson's I Can't Help It song on Breakadawn song and David Banner sampled The Jacksons Destiny song on Caddilac On 22's song.

PRODIGAL SUN

Whenever I hear about Joe Jackson, this just comes to mind:

https://youtu.be/-BSlqZYtWzQ?t=11m35s

http://www.vineroulette.com/v/Joe-Ja...rr-hULWP9OAEYL

Last edited by madchild; 08-01-2015 at 12:38 PM.