Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I Wish Michael Jackson And Marvin Gayes Dads Wouldve Died Before Them/My dad's breath stinks

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I hope his bitch ass dies soon. He's a evil black man and I have no respect for black fathers like him who beat their kids and yell and curse at them when they do wrong. It's sad that there's so many black fathers who do that because they think that's the only way to discipline their kids. Only thing I wanna thank Joe for is helping his sons become singers because if he hadn't done that, nobody would've ever knew about Michael Jackson. Michael is my favorite singer and I miss him.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

My mom had a talk with me about him Sunday saying that she's thinking about divorcing him because she doesn't like the way he treats her. She said there's been a couple of times where he's taken her out to eat at a restaurant lately and he has nothing to say to her. She said what type of couple you know goes out to eat and they have nothing to say to each other? I said well maybe you make him unhappy and he doesn't wanna be bothered anymore with you. She said well if he feels that way, he needs to tell me and i'll leave him because she said she doesn't wanna be with him if he's not happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Charles, you're a fucking idiot my nigga
    Ahahahahahahaha

-

Zooruka, it's not funny what i said about my parents having problems. My dad is a jerk and he's been that way all my life. He has bad breath and i don't like the way he treats my mom because she's a good woman. She deserves a better man who isn't gonna yell and curse at her. My dad needs to be by himself. If my parents did divorce, my mom is gonna probably live with her sister in Cleveland. I don't think she'll get with another man because she's old. What TSA said about me isn't funny either because he's a asshole. He always posts stupid topics to try to get attention.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Zooruka, it's not funny what i said about my parents having problems.
    I'm not sayin it is. I'm just surprised you post that info online. lol

If my parents did divorce, my mom is gonna probably live with her sister in Cleveland. I don't think she'll get with another man because she's old.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Corinthians 7:10 View Post
    a wife must not leave her husband; but if she does, she must remain single or else be reconciled to her husband; and a husband must not divorce his wife.

He has bad breath
    Ahahahahahahha

-

Yeah it's funny my dad has bad breath. He wanted me to help him today move a shelf outta the garage so he can put a refrigerator in there for me. I tried to get far away from him while he was talking because i smelled his breath. I was saying to myself that i wish he would do something about his breath. It seems like no matter what toothpaste he uses and what mouthwash he uses, his breath still stinks hahahahahahahahahahaha. He told me he went to the dentist about it a long time ago and the dentist told him that he has halotosis. I guess halotosis means that he has a problem that the dentist can't get rid of.

Charles, your pops needs to gargle that mouth wash in his throat and then spit it out.

-

Props to Nas for sampling Michael Jackson's Human Nature song on It Ain't Hard To Tell and props to Naughty By Nature for sampling The Jackson 5's ABC song on O.P.P. Puff Daddy, The Lox, Little Kim and Notorious Big's All About The Benjamins song also sampled The Jackson 5's It's Great To Be Here and Kris Kross Freak Da Funk song sampled a little bit of The Jackson 5's My Little Baby. QTip's Move song sampled The Jackson 5's Dancing Machine. LL Cool J and Boyz II Men's Hey Lover song sampled Michael Jackson's The Lady In My Life.

-

LOL@Zooruka hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I told you it doesn't matter that he uses mouthwash because his breath still stinks. He has a bad breath problem that he can't get rid of. You know if a dentist can't do anything about his problem, then he's stuck with bad breath LOL. I know my mom doesn't wanna kiss him hahahahahahahahaha.

I understand he might have halitosis, maybe he should try drinking more fluids ????

Ahahahaha

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't wanna talk about my dad. This topic is about i hate Michael Jackson and Marvin Gaye's dads. So let's talk about that or talk about the classic songs that Michael and Marvin have done. How do you feel about Michael and Marvin's dads and their music?

Why did your mom marry him when he has that stank breath going on?

-

That's a good question but i don't wanna talk about my dad because this topic isn't about him.

I just saw Michael Jackson's She's Out Of My Life video on Youtube. I didn't know he had a video for that and that's on Off The Wall album.
    didn't all but two songs from that album in the end become singles, with a vid for practically all of them
    Retired.

-

Only videos he did from Off The Wall were Don't Stop Till You Get Enough, Rock With You and She's Out Of My Life.

thx for correcting me, I must have misremembered. Girlfriend was the 5th & last single from Off The Wall, only released as such in the UK and no vid was made

I guess I was confused cuz songs like Working Day And Night got a lot of play on the radio but weren't singles
    Retired.