Thread: Looking 4 a classic disco/rnb song

Default Looking 4 a classic disco/rnb song

It's sung by women/a woman. The chorus goes like: "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8". Help much appreciated.

weird

Retired.

Found it. Thx.

Where did you hear that song?

I don't remember where, it just popped in my head yesterday and wanted 2 hear it again.

-

I love 70's disco music. Here's my favorite disco songs.

1. The Bee Gees-Staying Alive, More Than A Woman, Jive Talkin, You Should Be Dancing
    2. Trammps-Disco Inferno
    3. Thelma Houston-Don't Leave Me This Way
    4. Tavares-It Only Takes A Minute
    5. Donna Summer-Love To Love You Baby
    6. Kool and the Gang-Ladies Night, Hangin Out, Tonight's The Night
    7. The Hues Corporation-Rock The Boat
    8. Carl Carlton-Everlasting Love
    9. The Jacksons-Dancing Machine, Enjoy Yourself, Think Happy, Blame It On The Boogie, Things I Do For You, Shake Your Body Down To The Ground, All Night Dancin
    10. Michael Jackson-Don't Stop Till You Get Enough, Working Day and Night, Get On The Floor, Burn This Disco Out
    11. Chic-Dance Dance Dance, Everybody Dance, Le Freak, Good Times, My Forbidden Lover, My Feet Keep Dancing
    12. A Taste Of Honey-Boogie Oogie Oogie
    13. Barry White-Can't Get Enough Of Your Love Baby
    14. Average White Band-Pick Up The Pieces

John Travolta's Saturday Night Fever movie was a good disco movie. John is a good dancer.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I forgot about Marvin Gaye's Got To Give It Up song, Rufus and Chaka Khan's Do You Love What You Feel song and Machine's Dancing For The Grace Of God I song.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Charles, I'm surprised you liked the beats. Ahahahhaha

-

Why would you be surprised I like the beats to those songs I named? Those songs have good beats.

-

Diana Ross Love Hangover song is a nice disco jam. I like how she speeds up the beat in the middle of the song. Geto Boys sampled this on The Other Level song when Bushwick Bill raps about fucking 2 women in a swimming pool hahahahahahahahahaha. Machine's song is called There But For The Grace Of God I. I said it was called Dancing For The Grace Of God. First time I heard that was in Spike Lee, John Leguizamo and Mira Sorvino's Summer Of Sam movie. John and Mira came to the club to dance to that and they were getting down. Isaac Hayes Don't Let Go song is a nice disco jam. RIP Isaac.