Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Christ bearer says method man wont say that to his face 4shosho;)

Banned

Wink Christ Bearer

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    I dont think the guy that cut his dick off and embarrassed the entire Wu brand is punking anyone.
    ol' Christ bearer Bear Love the Kids Lolha ha ha ha you better ask somebody ha ha I mean you really better ask somebody Lol,,,,and shout out to All on this Forum that Really Follow the ONE MIND that is Wu Tang or Better yet the Wisdom of Allah!,,, I respect my Big Homie method Yet He Disrespecting A Lot of Killa Beez who probably want to say something but feel they can't FUCK that Shit!!!!!! To disrepect All the Killa Beez except his Choosen off the top since I'm Mad at cilva Rings few is stupid as FUCK everbody know the Power of.the Clan has Always Been in the Numbers (Ask Rza the creator)))so to disrepect the Numbers is some egotistical Bullshit and is a attempt to dicredit the Truth and The only real thing that is forever!!!! So "FUCK HOLLYWOOD I WONT STAND FOR IT"

CHRIST BEARER

GET RICH DROP OUT OF SCHOOL dropping April 14

METH LAB dropping Nevruary 29
    Quote Originally Posted by methodmanthemethlab

http://christbearerthegod.com/

http://71raw.bandcamp.com/merch/jesus-christ-bearer-superstar-instrumentals-usb-mpc-flash-drive-8gb

Last edited by Rev Jones; 03-13-2015 at 04:42 PM.
    Retired.

Wutangs legacy yall!

From one of the most influential HipHop collectives the world had ever seen, into a fucking online soap opera.

Keep killing that legacy!

Gravy is right about the male groupies and shit it's beyond fucked up lol.

There's having an opinion on the shit, then there is the back and forth dick sucks between which artists yall like better (not specifically the people in the thread, but this forum in general"

^^ahahahaaah, you know I go overboard with this stuff

seriously, I see your point though

thing is Mef should maybe think before he throws 90% of Wu affiliates under the bus on that faggit radio show just cuz he's catching feelings
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by 5th state View Post
    ^^ahahahaaah, you know I go overboard with this stuff

seriously, I see your point though

thing is Mef should maybe think before he throws 90% of Wu affiliates under the bus on that faggit radio show just cuz he's catching feelings
    No doubt, he's been in the game long enough to know not to do some unprofessional shit like that.

it's what i'm saying my dude, it's a fucking soap opera. one thing after another with the clan nowadays lol.

Thank the lord ghost stays out of all that bullshit now, and just drops album after album.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

We do it for the people.

FRESH FISH

Meth was 100% right. Part of the reason Wu fell off was because they spread the "W" too thin, giving it to a million artists who didn't deserve it, and who Wu (as a group) didn't even recognize. Killarmy, Sunz, KP, Cappa, Streetlife are the only real "Wu-Fam." Everyone else is just friends of friends of friends, whom a minority of Clan members cosigned.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by professor farriday View Post
    ol' Christ bearer Bear Love the Kids Lolha ha ha ha you better ask somebody ha ha I mean you really better ask somebody Lol,,,,and shout out to All on this Forum that Really Follow the ONE MIND that is Wu Tang or Better yet the Wisdom of Allah!,,, I respect my Big Homie method Yet He Disrespecting A Lot of Killa Beez who probably want to say something but feel they can't FUCK that Shit!!!!!! To disrepect All the Killa Beez except his Choosen off the top since I'm Mad at cilva Rings few is stupid as FUCK everbody know the Power of.the Clan has Always Been in the Numbers (Ask Rza the creator)))so to disrepect the Numbers is some egotistical Bullshit and is a attempt to dicredit the Truth and The only real thing that is forever!!!! So "FUCK HOLLYWOOD I WONT STAND FOR IT"

CHRIST BEARER
    Peace Christ Bearer, I'm sure if you really wanted to get hold of Iron Lung, someone could get u them digits brother. Why not just call the man & ask ''What the fuck is up with throwing us under the bus?!!''
    Method Man just seems to be in 'fuck everybody, I'm sick of this shit' mode at the moment. That's all

^^good post
    Retired.

CB seriously is English your first language, Why can't you string a sentence together or even more importantly spell correctly?

----------------------------------------------------------

Banned

Lol @ deleting posts because people don't ride what's left of this wack motherfucker's dick
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Cool Christ Bearer

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Lol @ deleting posts because people don't ride what's left of this wack motherfucker's dick
    "How to get Rich Drop out of High school " Dropping April 16th; )

nada ignorante

Meth said he overshadowed the whole group by cutting his dick off lmao...
    N.I.

Banned

Thumbs up Christ Bearer

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Lol "Jesus Christ Bearer Superstar" on Sale Now @ChristBearertheGod.com