Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Cilvaringz Responds To Method Man's "Once Upon A Time In Shaolin" Criticism

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheWuCepticon View Post
    ^ Wu-Tang Wanna-Beez!! THEY ON THE SWARM!!
    hahahahhahhaha
    bring back begongo!!

Who-Tang Forever.

Anybody saying Cilva is wrong for being nice to Meth when he said what he did, remember what GZA said about the entire Wu-Corp site.
    -----------------------

Quote Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post
    hahahahhahhaha
    Hey little bitch

U know what's ironic...I just got slotted to perform at the fine line in my city (same stage your hero meth performs on when he comes here lmao) and I'm gonna get a thousand dollars just for a 25 min set that night..want me to show you? Lmao
    Not to mention the countless states I've performed at and gotten paid to do so lmfao
    Or better yet, after I have a radio interview with one of the prominent radio stations in this state, let's see, it would be like my 8th interview there..

Oh did I mention I get airplay on there lmao and God damnit I'm even on spotify and radio stations in LA (MAMA I MADE IT HA!!)

I'd like to see u accomplish that bitch...every hit,every play, every cent I've earned is mine..and u wanna undermine my grind..lmfao atleast I don't pay for fans and hits bitch so when u see cats on my shit..know this..my supporters are real..not bots bitch..NEVER EVER FORGET THAT FRUITCAKE

Or wait

How about this..without rap, I'd still be wealthy and not have a worry in life

That's what I do in the real world..now u wanna talk this matrix,the Internet

And u know the beauty of the Internet, especially my page,it's documented,all of it

And to think, I started off, virtually nobody,no play,no listener, no one ..endorsing me and today..little bitches like u have my name in your mouth..not to mention, damn near every known hip hop bootlegging blog has all my projects on them..and yet..no one is checking for me

For the record herb, I've been on only one skampoe album and much respect to him because he grinds, he is doing his thing,mock him all u want but guess what, he isn't a little basement dwelling bitch ass critic with nothing to show for himself.. But laugh at cornball jokes that aren't even funny by some fudge packer tryna misbrand folks wu when he ironically is calling himself "wu ception lmfao...and has the nerve to call people wannabes

I'll tell u two bitches what..while I'm out here getting it..u losing sleep trying to come up with ways to hate lmfao and it amuses me greatly cause when I logg off this, it's an amazing life, and sure as he'll glad I never amounted to what u are...losers online who will forever be basement dwelling critics..which is fine..keep it up FANS, the difference is, u talk about me,I don't give a damn about u..he'll I hate your whore mothers for not swallowing my nut and having u bitches but it's fine...

THERE HATE ON THAT!!! LMAO
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 03-25-2015 at 12:59 PM.

And one last thing...my music is nothing even close to wu related material..my sound isn't even anything wu would fuck with,I'm more boombap with a futuristic element to it, I don't rap 5% logic,or street raps, my themes are a whole different thing but u know what,I'm gonna go get the dustiest most 93 RZA sounding beat ever made and spit on that shit, get all the love for it JUST SO U CAN HATE ME MORE, IM GONNA GIVE U A REASON TO HATE BITCH

Banned

Hey listen motherfucker... Yeah I'm talking to you little bitch "radioactive man" (by the way can yall say his name with a straight face, I can't HAHAHA) -- u think u tough nigga? You think u can say some shit on the Internet and people gonna be scared? HAHAH you are a motherfuckin joke motherfucker...Like I fuckin told ya before, you are just an unknown youtube dude who think he can rap and pretend he "knows" some of the Wu niggaz.. tell me how much money from royalties u actually earned during your "career" Oh, nothing? HAHAHA Stop putting that garbage out and stop using Wu name to promote that shit... Get some job bitch at Mcdonalds, you will be much more productive.

One more thing
    You never know who you talkin to on the Internet... Act like a dummy and you might bump head with a real nigga one day.... like you did already here...See I was born and raised on Staten Island and know some of your "idols" personally.... shit I was co-defendant with some of them. I'm tired of niggaz using Wu name in vain, niggaz that aint got nothing to do with this, like you motherfucker or that pussy Silver Rings. Yall aint New York!!!

STOP THAT SHIT BITCHES!!!!

Oh and if you wanna meet me I'm a project nigga so it's no hard to find me (although I travel back and forth between Staten and Atl now) me and my niggaz (including some of your "idols" HAHAHA) will happily meet you and your pussy ass friend Silver Ringz in Staten Island... I will tape this shit and post it on youtube too so everybody will see how we treat strangers in Staten...

Jersey St stand up
    Last edited by I Fuck Fans; 03-25-2015 at 02:31 PM.

are you going to move out of the projects before you're a senior?

oh he mad,whats wrong fag boy...had to get at me with your secondary? tell em why u mad bitch'.Tell em.

i want all u little bitches to amuse me today just like those dirty sluts,your mothers did, cmon....mr internet personality analyst ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    are you going to move out of the projects before you're a senior?
    the closest to hood he will ever be is pretending to be from one on the internet. caps lock goons lmao
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 03-25-2015 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    Hey little bitch

U know what's ironic...I just got slotted to perform at the fine line in my city (same stage your hero meth performs on when he comes here lmao) and I'm gonna get a thousand dollars just for a 25 min set that night..want me to show you? Lmao
    Not to mention the countless states I've performed at and gotten paid to do so lmfao
    Or better yet, after I have a radio interview with one of the prominent radio stations in this state, let's see, it would be like my 8th interview there..

Oh did I mention I get airplay on there lmao and God damnit I'm even on spotify and radio stations in LA (MAMA I MADE IT HA!!)

I'd like to see u accomplish that bitch...every hit,every play, every cent I've earned is mine..and u wanna undermine my grind..lmfao atleast I don't pay for fans and hits bitch so when u see cats on my shit..know this..my supporters are real..not bots bitch..NEVER EVER FORGET THAT FRUITCAKE

Or wait

How about this..without rap, I'd still be wealthy and not have a worry in life

That's what I do in the real world..now u wanna talk this matrix,the Internet

And u know the beauty of the Internet, especially my page,it's documented,all of it

And to think, I started off, virtually nobody,no play,no listener, no one ..endorsing me and today..little bitches like u have my name in your mouth..not to mention, damn near every known hip hop bootlegging blog has all my projects on them..and yet..no one is checking for me

For the record herb, I've been on only one skampoe album and much respect to him because he grinds, he is doing his thing,mock him all u want but guess what, he isn't a little basement dwelling bitch ass critic with nothing to show for himself.. But laugh at cornball jokes that aren't even funny by some fudge packer tryna misbrand folks wu when he ironically is calling himself "wu ception lmfao...and has the nerve to call people wannabes

I'll tell u two bitches what..while I'm out here getting it..u losing sleep trying to come up with ways to hate lmfao and it amuses me greatly cause when I logg off this, it's an amazing life, and sure as he'll glad I never amounted to what u are...losers online who will forever be basement dwelling critics..which is fine..keep it up FANS, the difference is, u talk about me,I don't give a damn about u..he'll I hate your whore mothers for not swallowing my nut and having u bitches but it's fine...

THERE HATE ON THAT!!! LMAO
    STAY TUNED.

U call yourself wu ception。。。。。。。THe biggest wannabe on this forum,is it why u go to sleep and wake up still posting on this thread and forum? tell me son...when was the last time u had the sun hit your face?.....wu ception lmao

this shis fun cause I know while im out living and enjoying life,u refreshing this page all day for my response..i have that power over u little bitches, lol...watch this
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 03-25-2015 at 03:01 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post

the closest to hood he will ever be is pretending to be from one on the internet. caps lock goons lmao
    you still talkin to me bitch? Better tell me when u gonna come with Silver Ringz to our project nigga...and I AM FUCKIN SERIOUS... not everybody on this site typing from their momma's basement in Nebraska like you LOL

Better start saving for that trip to New York my Nebraska bitch.... LOL I bet u don't even know how to get to Staten...

living in momma's basement in Nebraska >> the projects

Look at them lmao....its like throwing a frisbee around puppies...imma keep u herbs posted by your computers hoping.for a response ...u my little cunts and u logg off when I decide u do...pathetic hoboa ,lmao...u know u a stan when u use ghostface lines as your screen name on a forum and pretend u hood

Quote Originally Posted by I Fuck Fans View Post
    you still talkin to me bitch? Better tell me when u gonna come with Silver Ringz to our project nigga...and I AM FUCKIN SERIOUS... not everybody on this site typing from their momma's basement in Nebraska like you LOL

Better start saving for that trip to New York my Nebraska bitch.... LOL I bet u don't even know how to get to Staten...
    wow 37 years old...

You seriously need to step back and take a look at your life my dude, you're acting like a prepubescent fuck boy.

Some of the stupidest shit I've ever read on this board from somebody apparently your age.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    living in momma's basement in Nebraska >> the projects
    lmfao, and he thinks im in nebraska, nah nigga,in in LA right now, u wanna talk tough guy shit but we both know,one on one..you would wish u never knew the internet..lmao