Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Professor Griff and Zaza Ali discuss TV Show "Empire" and The Media's Attack on Black

Default Professor Griff and Zaza Ali discuss TV Show "Empire" and The Media's Attack on Black

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

thanks man

Fatal guillotine, why are you making so many secondaries if you hate this place so much?

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal_Spirit View Post
    Retired.

'

So did Griff and the others in this vid express the same outrage over black stereotypes and homosexual themes (Omar Little) from The Wire when it had its heyday?

Or is it only an issue or tied to a supremacist conspiracy if the plotline and acting is atrocious & corny?

{>____<}

What's the problem? At the end of the day, it's all entertainment. Breaking Bad was about drugs and murder, Sons of Anarchy is just as bad but when Lee Daniels creates a black drama that is about the ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS, it's concerned ghetto.

I watch Nashville on ABC. A show about country music. The difference between Nashville and Empire is race. We won't move forward if race is the issue.

-

I heard this interview already with Professor Griff and Zaza on Youtube. I used to watch Empire but I stopped watching because it's gotten boring. I wish that fat ugly bitch Gabourey Sidibe wasn't on there and the only reason she's on there is because Lee Daniels directed her in Precious hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Lee directs some weird movies. He directed Shadowboxer with Cuba Gooding Jr, Helen Mirren, Stephen Dorff, Vanessa Ferlito, Joseph Gordon Levitt and Monique. It's a good movie but I didn't like the weird love relationship between Cuba and Helen because she was his stepmom and she's much older than him. They were also killers and they had sex a couple of times hahahahahahahahahaha. Joseph and Monique were lovers hahahahahahahahahaha. Monique caught him giving head to a black woman at a hospital she worked at hahahahahahahaha.

Lee also produced Monster's Ball with Halle Berry, Billy Bob Thornton and Puff Daddy which was weird. I thought it was weird because Halle had sex with Billy a few times who was a racist and he was the prison guard at the prison Puff Daddy was at when Puff was Halle's husband. Halle found out later that Billy was the prison guard at the prison Puff was at and she got mad at him. I thought it was funny that Halle had a fat son and she got mad at him that he was hiding candy from her under his bed hahahahahahahahahaha. She shouldn't have won a Oscar for this. I do love Halle though and I like the sex scene she had with Billy when she said make me feel good LOL. That's the first time I saw her naked and she has a nice body. Eagle Eye, you do have a point about Kenneth's character Omar being gay on The Wire. I never heard Professor Griff and Zaza talk about that show and the ignorance of black men killing each other and selling drugs on there.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

{>____<}

^The Wire wasn't ignorant. If you watch it, you'd understand (hopefully).

-

You don't think it's ignorant to see black men killing each other and selling drugs? Whatever you say. I saw some black guy on Vlad tv who's a rapper and he was asked by Vlad is The Wire a real portrayal of Baltimore? He said Baltimore is worst than how it was portrayed on The Wire. I was like wow that's terrible. I've been to Baltimore a couple of times and I saw the ghetto when I drove by. Their projects looked bad but the projects look bad in every city that has a lot of blacks. The projects I saw in Baltimore looks just like the projects in my hometown Cleveland, Ohio.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

{>____<}

You don't think it's ignorant to see black men killing each other and selling drugs? Whatever you say. I saw some black guy on Vlad tv who's a rapper and he was asked by Vlad is The Wire a real portrayal of Baltimore? He said Baltimore is worst than how it was portrayed on The Wire. I was like wow that's terrible. I've been to Baltimore a couple of times and I saw the ghetto when I drove by. Their projects looked bad but the projects look bad in every city that has a lot of blacks. The projects I saw in Baltimore looks just like the projects in my hometown Cleveland, Ohio.
    /sigh

That's the point.

Breaking Bad is just as bad as The Wire. Hell, there are shows that display whites or Asians in the worst way but I don't see you complaining not once.

I saw the ghetto when I drove by
    lol

The 'new millennium' definition of a drive by. Ahahahaha

-

I've never watched Breaking Bad. So I can't comment on it. Sons Of Anarchy tv show makes whites look bad because I've seen the previews but I never watched it. I know there are ignorant whites and ignorant Asians. But they aren't killing each other as much as black men are and there aren't a lot of them in prison like black men. So stop making excuses Ironman. Blacks don't make up the majority of the population in America like whites but there's more blacks being murdered than whites and there's more black men in prison than whites. So how do you explain that?

There's been a few assholes on Youtube that got mad at my comments I posted to a Denzel Washington movie called Hard Lessons that's about the true story of a black man principal played by Denzel at a black school in Los Angeles. The comments I posted said that black schools are bad because of ignorant black men and some people got mad at what I said and called me names and I don't care because they don't wanna deal with reality. I'm sick of blacks always blaming the white man for their problems and they refuse to look at themselves and see that they're the problem. White men aren't to blame for black schools being bad. White men aren't bullying good black kids and dissing and laughing at them because they wanna learn and be somebody. Ignorant black men are doing that. White men aren't bringing guns to black schools and spraying graffiti on the walls. Ignorant black men are doing that.

I also get sick of blacks saying that the white teachers aren't teaching black kids nothing when that's not true. Black kids are being taught black history and they could care less about black history. February is dedicated to black history month and I bet if I was to ask black kids some questions about black history, they couldn't tell me about Crispus Attacks, Harriet Tubman, George Washington Carver, Sojourner Truth, Nat Turner, Marcus Garvey, Huey Newton, Charles Drew, WEB Dubois. Only blacks they know is Malcolm X and Martin Luther King LOL.

I'd like to get the stats on obese black women that watch Empire.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Gabourey Sidibe is so fat and ugly. Lee Daniels should be ashamed of himself for putting her on Empire just because he put her in Precious. She's so disgusting to look at LOL. Do you know she had the nerve to diss Monique who was her mom in Precious because Monique said Lee had auditioned her for Taraji Henson's character Cookie? She dissed Monique because Monique felt she got blackballed by Lee because he didn't give her Taraji's character. Gabourey ought to be lucky she's on the show because her fat ass ain't getting a lot of roles hahahahahahahahahahaha. Monique is a better actress than her.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Gabourey Sidibe is so fat and ugly. Lee Daniels should be ashamed of himself for putting her on Empire just because he put her in Precious. She's so disgusting to look at LOL.
    Charles, Sometimes I feel kinda sorry for you, but then you makes statements like this, and I'm glad people call you the "Craigslist killer" Ahahahahaha