Thread: Lil Twist charged with 6 felonies, and could get 25 years in jail

Default Lil Twist charged with 6 felonies, and could get 25 years in jail

Never heard of any of these losers

Lil Twist -- Justin Bieber's sometimes sidekick -- has just been nailed with 6 felonies for allegedly breaking into Kyle Massey's house, beating up his brother and stealing stuff from the apartment.

The L.A. County D.A. has charged Twist with making criminal threats, burglary, grand theft, battery and 2 counts of assault with a deadly weapon.
    You may recall, Twist allegedly was hanging with some friends in Kyle's apartment in November, when Kyle and his brother kicked them out. They returned and allegedly pushed their way back inside and then pummeled Chris Massey with brass knuckles, pantsed him and stole his wallet and cell phone.

There's an arrest warrant out for Twist. He faces up to 25 years if convicted on all counts

that haircut alone constitutes a felony
    Retired.

-

LOL@Check Two and 5th State hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Is that Little Twist's mom in the picture? LOL. If he goes to prison, he might as well get ready to bend over because he's gonna be somebody's bitch LOL. I don't like seeing men get raped in prison but that's what happens and it's sickening. What kind of a name is Little Twist for a rapper? LOL. These young rappers come up with the dumbest names.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I thought that was a fat guy next to him in the picture?

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That looks like a woman and I bet it is if she didn't have on shades.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.