Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Masta Killa Likes Drake, Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Default Masta Killa Likes Drake, Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Peace CT

Its the politically correct thing to say. But he can like whoever he likes after his ABT performance. Peace

Every rapper says they like whoever is current

FRESH FISH

If Masta said he was feeling Kendrick, Schoolboy Q, Ab-Soul and Jay-Rock, everybody here would give him props.

But when Masta says he's feeling Nicki Minaj, Lil' Wayne and Drake, everyone rushes to think of excuses, saying he's "playing politics," just "pretending to like what's current" - basically putting fingers in their ears and saying LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU

This may seem hard to believe, but 40-year-old rappers who are living out their dreams, do not feel hate and rage towards popular rappers, the way angsty bitter cynical trolls on message boards do. That kind of juvenile snobby "not real hip-hop" mentality melts away once you mellow out with age, and / or have a stable life and / or are not a depressed basement dwelling weirdo.
    Last edited by FakeAlias; 03-27-2015 at 11:35 PM.

Banned

Who cares lol
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by FakeAlias View Post
    If Masta said he was feeling Kendrick, Schoolboy Q, Ab-Soul and Jay-Rock, everybody here would give him props.

But when Masta says he's feeling Nicki Minaj, Lil' Wayne and Drake, everyone rushes to think of excuses, saying he's "playing politics," just "pretending to like what's current" - basically putting fingers in their ears and saying LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU

This may seem hard to believe, but 40-year-old rappers who are living out their dreams, do not feel hate and rage towards popular rappers, the way angsty bitter cynical trolls on message boards do. That kind of juvenile snobby "not real hip-hop" mentality melts away once you mellow out with age, and / or have a stable life and / or are not a depressed basement dwelling weirdo.
    Word is bond!!!
    NEW ANTHAI BEATS MENTALS VOL.1:
    www.71Raw.Bandcamp.com
    http://tinypic.com?ref=jachg1

You act like his opinion is important. Masta Killa is also a vegan and possibly the most sleep inducing rapper of all time. And old.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

he is a grown man, he has the right to enjoy what he enjoyz in his free time, free country after all

Repped.
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

the clan usually mention big name entertainers like these in interviews, RZA told some news channel he likes Nicki Minaj last year, i think U-GOd said drake and Killa said lamar in the same interview, the clan laughed at RZA

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl View Post
    You act like his opinion is important. Masta Killa is also a vegan and possibly the most sleep inducing rapper of all time. And old.
    B Legit is way more sleep inducing than Masta Killa. B Legit could not have celerity in his flow to save his life, how could he possibly be related to E 40, one of the few rappers that could put Bone Thugs N Harmony and Twista to shame. I would rather hear Nicki Minaj than Drake or Lil Wayne.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    he is a grown man, he has the right to enjoy what he enjoyz in his free time, free country after all
    Cosign.

Veteran Member

Well that's Masta Killa's opinion the fact that he likes Lil Wayne doesn't mean i would change my mind about lil wayne and start listening to Lil Wayne
    WU-TANG FOREVER.
    GHANA REPRESENTING

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

We do it for the people.