Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Wu (corp)World Order!!

Default New Wu (corp)World Order!!

Why do we even keep coming to this site? Which lets face it, has just become mostly a site where people take their real life stress out on others and mask it behind a Wu discussion of some type?
    But anyway what I really want to bring up also is the fact that Wu-Tang Clan as a collective is no more. Most dont like RZAs vision, RZA highly doubts there will be another group album. Rae repeatedly knocks RZA for his vision yet makes softer meaningless shit than RZA. GZA is hardly seen with RZA anymore yet they are the founders of this thing.
    Basically the Wu is not what they were, since ODB went in prison and unfortunately left this planet. We come here daily as a habit hoping to get a piece of that old vintage Wu tang or in hope of hearing a new album is coming out to propel Wu back up to where they once were. It just ain't gona happen.
    The only way I see any hope of this happening is with a totally new Wu reshuffle. Yes it might be wu tang forever. But I think it's time some members left wu totally or stop running around doing shows rocking the Wu emblem but not feeling it like they used to before. We all change, Ghost ,Rae, Meth,GZA got their own fans regardless of wu or not. They need to be real to themselves and stop damaging their own brand or if that can't be done, just leave wu totally. Let those who really want it bring the new generation in. By the way am not saying Meth Or GZA are dead against rZas wu but I'm just saying they have enough fans to go truly solo.
    All I'm really saying is the Wu as we know it is in tatters.
    If it's to continue as a rand and RZA cares enough for it, he really needs to sort the wheat from the chaff , if he gives a fuck about keeping the music brand going. Or just make solo albums with his own ideas and vision.

Wu is and never will be what it was before. So for all those waiting for a return, you'll be waiting a long time!! Right now I can only see Mastakilla, GZA, UGod, Meth to a degree bringing it back to a degree with those hard wu beats, they still got that wu feel. Ghost and Rae, let's face it that's gone.
    Anyway all I'm saying is there needs to be a Wu world order.
    I don't care how many shows wu do a group together , to me it's fake. They ain't really rocking wu from the heart.its just a job , they don't even gettin well together as they used to from what I hear.
    Wu world order!!
    Please add on, correct me if I'm wrong and please don't use this thread as place to diss eachother, less try be adult about this. This is grown man 38 year old talk, not here to diss people just want to see those who are passionate about the wu and this subject to add on. If you have nothing constructive to say then hold your thoughts. Anyway freedom of speech and all that but it's just be cool to get a constructive discussion going on. Something you could almost copy and paste to the generals(RZA) a wake up call kind of thing.
    Wu doesn't have to exist as the clan anymore, it's not a clan, they're divided! The illusion is gone a long time ago. Wu can exist as a new clan or In a new typeofway or it can just be a thing of the past! What you think?
    Peace!!
    Last edited by blaksteez; 03-29-2015 at 04:30 AM.

Tl:dr

If they're done, then they're done. It's all good...peace to those bruddas. I still feel they could've done more classics, but they fucked around arguing 'till it was too late & the spirit was gone. They will still go down as one of the greatest hip-hop collectives ever to me...so it's all bless.

In my opinion, '8 Diagrams' was the LP that they HAD to get right. Once they put it out & then Rae & Ghost went on radio & said they weren't really endorsing it, basically killing the campaign before it even started, it was always gonna be an uphill struggle.

...peace.

Peace CT

This site has become negative as f#ck. Dont think Cilvaringz announcement helped but it was going on way before that. You make a post and people attack you right away. Wu releases anything, bashed right away. Still boggles my mind that dudes on here say they hate everything since Supreme Clientele buy yet still have 2k posts on here. Y still post on a Wu site? Dudes like Art and Jammin are why I still check the site because they constantly post relevant info. Thank you. Like I would never know about a Dom Pachino/Bronze album if I didnt check this site. Ok I expect the hate responses in about 23 minutes. Peace

I hear you Live YR and Josbourne. But try not to focus on the hate on here, I was just reflecting on the aftermath of the meth and Cilva thing and the real state of the Wu tang. It kind of stands out that not much is really going on with them as a collective leaving space for us orthem to bad mouth each other.
    But anyway let's stick to the topic. Itd be good to hear a 9thprince, with GZA,MK and maybe meth Album. They got history itd be interesting to hear this mix moving onwards. We don't need the 9generals to still rock that W!

Peace yo. I normally don't add on, but I will on this one. In my opinion, Rae (And Ghost in the past), were out of line dissing "A Better Tomorrow" and 8 Diagrams. Especially considering the fact that they're on the albums yo. It doesn't make any sense. First and foremost, they held up their involvement with the albums for various reasons (One most certainly being their critiques), then got on at the last minute as if everything was resolved, only to diss the records afterwards. If I was the interviewer interviewing Rae I would have responded, "But aren't you on this album? So what you're saying is, you're soft and boring." Same as for when Ghost was dissing 8 Diagrams yo. I agree with a lot of people on the site that this is embarrassing. However, it's not because of the quality of the music. It's because of this type of shit yo. The Wu have always considered themselves a brotherhood. And they have always looked with respect to The Rza as their unofficial leader. With that said, we all know that families have issues, but all of the going at The Rza in public by certain members (Not everyone) has been embarrassing. Especially considering the fact that The Rza is an enormous part in why Wu-Tang is, and has always been so great in the first place. But yo it's very telling that several members don't even rep their own brand. And it's mostly the same one's dissing and complaining about The Rza too. They talk about protecting and repping the brand right, when you can barely find a "W" on their solo shit, let alone hear Wu come out of their mouths in an interview for promotional purposes, or even just for a shout out. Wu-Affiliates and fans rep the "W" harder. But in the midst of all of this, there is The Rza yo. In the midst of all this bullshit of even having to sometimes respond to defend himself and the brand, he's still repping Wu to the fullest. I hardly ever see The Rza without a Wu hat, jacket or something repping. And he's (Along with other members) always mentions the Wu in interviews, still promoting the "W" yo. Even though he's been criticized not just by a few members, but by fans as well. I love all of the clan albums yo. For those out there claiming that The Rza changed, or that his new production doesn't sound like back in '93, I agree, it doesn't. Nor should it though. Nothing else does either. Nothing stays the same. Even "36 Chambers" didn't sound the same. When it dropped The Rza was doing something new then, just as he has done with every album since. If you don't like it, that's cool. I just think that people should base their reasoning for disliking it on something other than, it's not the same. Also, it's amazing how clan members talk or complain about the "Wu Sound." Especially considering the fact that it's the fans that value this sound more than the clan themselves (With the exception of The Rza). Check it out yo, the Wu sound was created by The Rza is The Rza as well as his students True Master, 4th Disciple, Allah Mathematics and later on Bronze Nazareth. Cilvaringz is an ill Wu producer too, but again like Bronze, he came on later. So in that case, for this analysis I'll leave Bronze and Ringz out because they came on later as a result of The Rza and quite possibly weren't known too well by the rest of the clan at first. With that said, you still have 4 (including The Rza) Wu family producers that without a doubt everybody knew from the beginning. And I'm sure a lot of people on here will agree with me that these are 4 of the illest producers on the planet. The Rza to me is the illest producer ever yo. But with 4 of the illest producers in the family, how many clan members (with the exception of the first wave of solos, and I'll even through in "No Said Date") have worked with them to fully produce any of their albums. Not one yo. And I would find it very hard to believe that they tried, and tried but it that it was due to the lack of wanting to on behalf of the Wu-Elements behalf. I don't believe that. It's because the clan members themselves don't value the sound established by the The Rza and the Wu-Elements. Especially not like the fans do. If they did, would have been going to that well until it was dry yo. I understand showing love to other producers every now and then, but why shop around so much when you have the illest shit at home. Again, it's been evident that they just don't value the sound. If they did The Rza would have fully produced more of their solos. The only albums that 4th Disciple has produced fully would not just be Killarmy's. The only albums that Allah Mathematics has fully produced would not just be his solo compilations. And the only album fully produced by True Master wouldn't be for a non Wu-Tang member, as in KRS-One. They don't even have albums fully produced by just two Wu producers. Instead, they have dropped a slew of mixtapes disguised as albums over the years with 20 producers on 20 tracks while the fans have scratched their heads as to why there's only just one or two measly tracks on there produced by The Rza, or any other Wu-Element. Maybe you might find one on there every now and then. Just like you might find a "W" if you look hard and long enough. More often than not it won't be a Wu "W" though. Again, I love all of the clan albums yo. I love the "Wu Sound," and the fact that The Rza arranges and produces those albums with some help from the Wu-Elements, that's what we get, the true "Wu Sound." It's ironic and phony that Raekwon, Ghost and other members can even open their mouths and complain about the sound not being right or not being 'Wu," when not only do they not value the "Wu Sound," but they don't even value their own brand. They talk as if they want to make sure that the "W" is represented right. However, they don't even rep the "W." Instead, they intentionally drop their albums the same day or week and do interviews and diss their own group album with the "W" attached. All the while promoting their own albums where the closest thing that you will find to a "W", or any promotion of the Wu period is in the thank yous, if that. Or in Rae's case if one of his commercial, wack garbage features shouts the Wu out because he won't. But they care so much about the "W" brand though. Again, this is what's been embarrassing. Peace to The Rza yo. And peace to the clan and what the "W" represents. I hope for more music, but with the right support from everybody. And without all of the foolishnesses yo, word up!

"The Mathematician Who Calculated God From Nigga"

-The Rza

What you have to remember is that RZA will have the group members rhyme on a beat and then change it afterwards. So when you ask why are these guys dissing an album that they participated in, that's the reason.
    Rza didn't build the Wu brand alone, and as much as the others owe their career to him he owes his career to them. It must be frustrating to be part of a group and having no say in the quality of product you're putting out
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by Illgod View Post
    Peace yo. I normally don't add on, but I will on this one. In my opinion, Rae (And Ghost in the past), were out of line dissing "A Better Tomorrow" and 8 Diagrams. Especially considering the fact that they're on the albums yo. It doesn't make any sense. First and foremost, they held up their involvement with the albums for various reasons (One most certainly being their critiques), then got on at the last minute as if everything was resolved, only to diss the records afterwards. If I was the interviewer interviewing Rae I would have responded, "But aren't you on this album? So what you're saying is, you're soft and boring." Same as for when Ghost was dissing 8 Diagrams yo. I agree with a lot of people on the site that this is embarrassing. However, it's not because of the quality of the music. It's because of this type of shit yo. The Wu have always considered themselves a brotherhood. And they have always looked with respect to The Rza as their unofficial leader. With that said, we all know that families have issues, but all of the going at The Rza in public by certain members (Not everyone) has been embarrassing. Especially considering the fact that The Rza is an enormous part in why Wu-Tang is, and has always been so great in the first place. But yo it's very telling that several members don't even rep their own brand. And it's mostly the same one's dissing and complaining about The Rza too. They talk about protecting and repping the brand right, when you can barely find a "W" on their solo shit, let alone hear Wu come out of their mouths in an interview for promotional purposes, or even just for a shout out. Wu-Affiliates and fans rep the "W" harder. But in the midst of all of this, there is The Rza yo. In the midst of all this bullshit of even having to sometimes respond to defend himself and the brand, he's still repping Wu to the fullest. I hardly ever see The Rza without a Wu hat, jacket or something repping. And he's (Along with other members) always mentions the Wu in interviews, still promoting the "W" yo. Even though he's been criticized not just by a few members, but by fans as well. I love all of the clan albums yo. For those out there claiming that The Rza changed, or that his new production doesn't sound like back in '93, I agree, it doesn't. Nor should it though. Nothing else does either. Nothing stays the same. Even "36 Chambers" didn't sound the same. When it dropped The Rza was doing something new then, just as he has done with every album since. If you don't like it, that's cool. I just think that people should base their reasoning for disliking it on something other than, it's not the same. Also, it's amazing how clan members talk or complain about the "Wu Sound." Especially considering the fact that it's the fans that value this sound more than the clan themselves (With the exception of The Rza). Check it out yo, the Wu sound was created by The Rza is The Rza as well as his students True Master, 4th Disciple, Allah Mathematics and later on Bronze Nazareth. Cilvaringz is an ill Wu producer too, but again like Bronze, he came on later. So in that case, for this analysis I'll leave Bronze and Ringz out because they came on later as a result of The Rza and quite possibly weren't known too well by the rest of the clan at first. With that said, you still have 4 (including The Rza) Wu family producers that without a doubt everybody knew from the beginning. And I'm sure a lot of people on here will agree with me that these are 4 of the illest producers on the planet. The Rza to me is the illest producer ever yo. But with 4 of the illest producers in the family, how many clan members (with the exception of the first wave of solos, and I'll even through in "No Said Date") have worked with them to fully produce any of their albums. Not one yo. And I would find it very hard to believe that they tried, and tried but it that it was due to the lack of wanting to on behalf of the Wu-Elements behalf. I don't believe that. It's because the clan members themselves don't value the sound established by the The Rza and the Wu-Elements. Especially not like the fans do. If they did, would have been going to that well until it was dry yo. I understand showing love to other producers every now and then, but why shop around so much when you have the illest shit at home. Again, it's been evident that they just don't value the sound. If they did The Rza would have fully produced more of their solos. The only albums that 4th Disciple has produced fully would not just be Killarmy's. The only albums that Allah Mathematics has fully produced would not just be his solo compilations. And the only album fully produced by True Master wouldn't be for a non Wu-Tang member, as in KRS-One. They don't even have albums fully produced by just two Wu producers. Instead, they have dropped a slew of mixtapes disguised as albums over the years with 20 producers on 20 tracks while the fans have scratched their heads as to why there's only just one or two measly tracks on there produced by The Rza, or any other Wu-Element. Maybe you might find one on there every now and then. Just like you might find a "W" if you look hard and long enough. More often than not it won't be a Wu "W" though. Again, I love all of the clan albums yo. I love the "Wu Sound," and the fact that The Rza arranges and produces those albums with some help from the Wu-Elements, that's what we get, the true "Wu Sound." It's ironic and phony that Raekwon, Ghost and other members can even open their mouths and complain about the sound not being right or not being 'Wu," when not only do they not value the "Wu Sound," but they don't even value their own brand. They talk as if they want to make sure that the "W" is represented right. However, they don't even rep the "W." Instead, they intentionally drop their albums the same day or week and do interviews and diss their own group album with the "W" attached. All the while promoting their own albums where the closest thing that you will find to a "W", or any promotion of the Wu period is in the thank yous, if that. Or in Rae's case if one of his commercial, wack garbage features shouts the Wu out because he won't. But they care so much about the "W" brand though. Again, this is what's been embarrassing. Peace to The Rza yo. And peace to the clan and what the "W" represents. I hope for more music, but with the right support from everybody. And without all of the foolishnesses yo, word up!
    Great Post brother...

I wanted to ask, do you think maybe some member's lack of enthusiasm in reppin the 'W' flag maybe based on what they feel is a lack of financial involvement? I get the feeling that some of the group deep down may have had that ''the Wu brand belongs to Rza & his brother, & I want my own shit!" kind of feeling. Plus they might have outside influences in certain ppl's ear saying ''yo, u can't always rely on Rza, you need to stand on ya own two!" and all this kinda stuff. Things like that could play a part in the lack of display of brotherhood that you mentioned.

Like I have said before. The "Wu tang Forever" album title is prophetic, as that was the last time they really formed like Valtron, the rhymes were top shelf (Can't be topped) and the album title was saying goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    this site has become negative as f#ck. Dont think cilvaringz announcement helped but it was going on way before that. You make a post and people attack you right away. Wu releases anything, bashed right away. Still boggles my mind that dudes on here say they hate everything since supreme clientele buy yet still have 2k posts on here. Y still post on a wu site? Dudes like art and jammin are why i still check the site because they constantly post relevant info. Thank you. Like i would never know about a dom pachino/bronze album if i didnt check this site. Ok i expect the hate responses in about 23 minutes. Peace
    . ^o^

I just come here to discuss and argue about penises with other 40 year old men

Banned

I come here solely for the general chat wack pack.

I haven't bought any kind of music for years.

This isn't really even a wu tang site to me.

It's the corp degenerate community that I embrace.

Quote Originally Posted by Olive Oil Goombah View Post
    This isn't really even a wu tang site to me.
    Ahahahhaha lol........ So true !