Thread: Can Somebody Post These Videos?

-

Default Can Somebody Post These Videos?

I don't know why Youtube doesn't have these videos anymore because they used to be on there. The videos I want somebody to post is MC Eiht's All For The Money, A Tribe Called Quest's Check The Rhime, Too Short's I'm A Player and Poison Clan's Check Out The Avenue. Poison Clan's video was never on Youtube I don't think but somebody posted the song on there. I don't like the album version because the video version is better.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Won't that take you over your monthly dial up data allowance?

lol, dunno about the poison clan one but all the others are on youtube

-

The videos I named aren't on Youtube. That's why I'm asking ya'll if ya'll could post the links for them. Too Short, MC Eiht and A Tribe Called Quest used to be on Youtube but somebody deleted them. Poison Clan video has never been on Youtube but somebody did post the song.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

PRODIGAL SUN

You really didn't check YouTube at all did you?

-

Thanks for posting them. Somebody must've just posted those videos at Youtube because they weren't there when I checked earlier this week.