Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Got High Blood Pressure

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Olive Oil Goombah View Post
    It's your go-go corporate lifestyle.
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Thanks 5th State for posting that link of foods that people can eat that don't have salt.
    Stick to brown rice, Peas, Chicken, Fish, Sweet Potatoes, Oats, Avocados, all kinds of good shit you could go for, If you want some better advice Charles let me know, I'll pm you some good info. including some good training advice.

Banned

^ Yea, telling Chuck that expecting him to follow thourgh would be like telling a 4yr old the benefits of eating brocolli over cookies and why it's better for them....

Good effort, but pointless :P

Veteran Member

Ya, if Charles did not learn to eat well by now, he probably never will.

-

Thanks Origin. The doctor took my blood pressure today and it was 140/80. I don't know why it was higher yesterday. I took my blood pressure pill today and I'm gonna take it everyday. I'm gonna change my eating habits and drink more water instead of juice. I don't drink soda, I don't drink alcohol and I don't smoke.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

^ Just make sure you don't lose your car cos you need your car to get to the shops to buy healthy food so you can get a good full time job and then be able to maintain your car so you can get to the shops to buy more good food and get more full time jobs, etc etc