Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Got High Blood Pressure

-

Default I Got High Blood Pressure

My 2 doctors told me this recently. She said later on when I get older, if I still have high blood pressure I could eventually lose my eye sight and have other health issues. I was scared when she told me that. My other doctor gave me a blood pressure chart to fill out because he said I can go to some grocery stores or CVS pharmacy to check my blood pressure because he said they have a blood pressure machine. I went to CVS pharmacy today and I checked my blood pressure and it said it's 185/92 which is pretty bad. For my blood pressure to be normal, it's supposed to be in the 130 to 140 range and over 80-85 range. My female doctor told me she thinks the reason my blood pressure is high is because of the food I eat and she said I should change my eating habits.

She also gave me some medication to take for high blood pressure. I haven't taken the pills yet but I'm gonna take them tonight and she said I should take only one a day because she said it helps my blood pressure go down. I don't eat a lot of greasy food and she asked me do I eat a lot of salt and I said I never eat salt. I do drink a lot of fruit punch and lemonade and I'm gonna stop that and start drinking water. I also eat ice cream and she said I shouldn't eat dairy products because that causes me to get high blood pressure. So I'm gonna have to stop eating that a lot. Any of ya'll got high blood pressure? This is the first time a doctor has told me this because I hadn't had a physical in a long time and I just had one a few weeks ago and that's when I was told this.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

'

Haha yea

Because you ever eat salt. Corned beef and processed foods definitely aren't high in sodium.

-

I just said I don't eat salt and I haven't had a corned beef sandwich in a long time. Every now and then i'll go to McDonald's and Wendy's and eat French fries which have a lot of salt and I won't be doing that anymore.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

http://www.ehow.com/list_5923633_list-foods-salt.html

pretty self-explanatory but just posted this on the off chance there's something new in there for you, CJ

stay healthy, I need more rant threads

Last edited by Rev Jones; 03-31-2015 at 06:11 PM.
    Retired.

-

Thanks 5th State for posting that link of foods that people can eat that don't have salt.

Banned

Probably from licking the Epsom Salt off of cute black women's and cute white women's feet.

'

I just said I don't eat salt
    Ok I guess we believe you.

Hahahaha

Retired.

Banned

It's your go-go corporate lifestyle.

You need to start brushing that salt off of the soft pretzel.

Banned

you know why you got high blood pressure Chuck?

Retired.

High BP is common where I'm from. My dad stopped his by cutting beer out of his diet. My grandpa stopped his by eating more spices in his food (not weak as spicy cheetos shit, but the actual vegetable spices ground by DELF or cut by DELF and put in your food, try habaneros)

High blood pressure can be overcome but involves lifestyle changes. It's hard to control what you eat when you're an idiot though. I'm not trying to be funny.

'

You damn well this guy has the diet of High School kid and lacks discipline to change it lol

Undisciplined eaters with health issues toot my horn. The first step is to stop being a fan of food. A lot of people think they're entitled to taste shit all their life even if it kills them. All your doing is tasting something for 3 seconds to pleasure per bite, then turning it into poop. Some people are willing to die for that and i think they should just do real things like cocaine or gang banging.

After not being a fan of food the next step is to stop being a dumbass. These two things are a lot of ask for. There's a guy at work with diabetes that eats pounds or salad everyday with hella oil and ranch on them. I don't get it.