Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I'm not gay, I just like the way cum tastes (I love salt!)

Non Ignorant Math Team

its incredibly stupid to say beating up a person because theyre gay is as bad as beating up a person because theyre black.

for 1 gays are far more annoying than blacks. blacxks dont dress up in glitter and squeal in high pitched voices except for stylemaster (but he might be gay).

i also understand that gays want to kill us as well. our fashion sense just isnt good enough.

personally its all opinions at the end of the day and killing an entire group of people isnt wrong, its just a difference of opinion.

NON-IGS

its incredibly stupid to say:

Quote Originally Posted by cj wisty View Post
    its incredibly stupid to say beating up a person because theyre gay is as bad as beating up a person because theyre black.

for 1 gays are far more annoying than blacks. blacxks dont dress up in glitter and squeal in high pitched voices except for stylemaster (but he might be gay).

i also understand that gays want to kill us as well. our fashion sense just isnt good enough.

personally its all opinions at the end of the day and killing an entire group of people isnt wrong, its just a difference of opinion.
    PS: CAPS LOCK FFS!!!
    -----------------------

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cj wisty View Post
    gays are far more annoying than blacks.

<insert racist movie theater joke here>

seriously though, i think people should be nice to faggots, but i dont like the black comparison.

not the same thing. same type of discrimination and ignorant hatred though.

but a gay can lose that silly accent and take a dick out of an orifice for long enough to trick somebody into baking a dick cake, but black people didnt have the ability to go whiteface and buy a sandwich and not get tear gassed. the waynes brothers didnt invent modern-day whiteface until years after the civil rights movement.

white people might be the most annoying of all but i think they deserve a pass for not being technically human. factoring that in, they do the best they can god bless them.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Admiral Crumple, I don't know how you figure that. If there's lots of women that are lesbians, how is there gonna be any pussy for me? LOL. Frank Drebin, that's a dumb ass question. God intended for men to be with women. Gay men are retarded and need to be beat up because their punk asses are scared to be with women. They get tired of women rejecting them. So that's why I think they become gay which is a retarded reason for not wanting women. I've been rejected by a lot of women and so have other men that like women. That doesn't mean that we should give up on women. That's why prostitutes are available for men who can't get girlfriends.
    I thought this poast was from 1940

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster View Post
    a gay can lose that silly accent and take a dick out of an orifice for long enough to trick somebody into baking a dick cake, but black people didnt have the ability to go whiteface and buy a sandwich and not get tear gassed. the waynes brothers didnt invent modern-day whiteface until years after the civil rights movement.
    lOLOLOLOLOLOL. Rep'd
    -----------------------

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster View Post
    <insert racist movie theater joke here>

seriously though, i think people should be nice to faggots, but i dont like the black comparison.

not the same thing. same type of discrimination and ignorant hatred though.

but a gay can lose that silly accent and take a dick out of an orifice for long enough to trick somebody into baking a dick cake, but black people didnt have the ability to go whiteface and buy a sandwich and not get tear gassed. the waynes brothers didnt invent modern-day whiteface until years after the civil rights movement.

white people might be the most annoying of all but i think they deserve a pass for not being technically human. factoring that in, they do the best they can god bless them.

you obviously havent seen this ninja type disguise yet and obviously u havent heard of michael jackson either.

tbh i dont give a shit if ur a faggot. i try and get on with most people but theres always some bad eggs in every group.

some guy was telling me how he really hates this gay guy because hes a closet homosexual but everytime he gets drunk he tries to rape other guys and denies it the next day. th last time he tried this he got chucked out nd hes in a massive huff with the guy who chucked him out because he wouldnt let him rape him.

NON-IGS

Australians complain that advertisement about chocolate is trying to turn them gay

http://www.businessinsider.com/malte...mplaint-2015-4