Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm not gay, I just like the way cum tastes (I love salt!)

-

Talking I'm not gay, I just like the way cum tastes (I love salt!)

That's sad that some women are lesbians when they should be with men. I don't like gays.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Just think though charlesjones, if more women are lesbians, then that means more available pussy for you, right?

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

That's sad that some women are lesbians when they should be with men. I don't like gays.
    why don't you like gays?
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

-

Admiral Crumple, I don't know how you figure that. If there's lots of women that are lesbians, how is there gonna be any pussy for me? LOL. Frank Drebin, that's a dumb ass question. God intended for men to be with women. Gay men are retarded and need to be beat up because their punk asses are scared to be with women. They get tired of women rejecting them. So that's why I think they become gay which is a retarded reason for not wanting women. I've been rejected by a lot of women and so have other men that like women. That doesn't mean that we should give up on women. That's why prostitutes are available for men who can't get girlfriends.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Admiral Crumple, I don't know how you figure that. If there's lots of women that are lesbians, how is there gonna be any pussy for me? LOL. Frank Drebin, that's a dumb ass question. God intended for men to be with women. Gay men are retarded and need to be beat up because their punk asses are scared to be with women. They get tired of women rejecting them. So that's why I think they become gay which is a retarded reason for not wanting women. I've been rejected by a lot of women and so have other men that like women. That doesn't mean that we should give up on women. That's why prostitutes are available for men who can't get girlfriends.
    Oh you believe in a god that explains a lot no worries
    Allah is my bitch
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.

-

I understand a lot of women have been hurt by men and that's why some of them have become lesbians but they shouldn't give up on men. There's some good men like myself who a lot of women ignore because they think I don't have a lot of money because I'm not driving a nice car. If women would stop only focusing on money when they meet men, they would see that they're passing over good men.

I understand a lot of women have been hurt by men and that's why some of them have become lesbians but they shouldn't give up on men. There's some good men like myself who a lot of women ignore because they think I don't have a lot of money because I'm not driving a nice car. If women would stop only focusing on money when they meet men, they would see that they're passing over good men.
    it's not a decision that they make, same as if you were fucked over by some bitch woman I'm assuming you wouldn't make the decision to change your orientation and pop a dick in your mouth. Either you're gay or you're not gay.
    Allah is my bitch

-

What are you talking about it's not a decision women make to become gay? LOL. I told you why some women become gay because a lot of men have hurt them. So they feel comfortable being with women because they feel that women won't hurt them.

I told you why some women become gay because a lot of men have hurt them.
    I have a few lezzie friends. none of them hate men. in fact they're all about being buddies with the guys. they just fancy women

cj, do you know any lesbians yourself? if so, I would be interested in hearing about your experiences
    Retired.

What are you talking about it's not a decision women make to become gay? LOL. I told you why some women become gay because a lot of men have hurt them. So they feel comfortable being with women because they feel that women won't hurt them.
    Allah is my bitch

-

Nice picture of Jennifer Lawrence. I don't have any lesbian friends.

Retired.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

I dont like janitors.
    We do it for the people.