Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Islam (worlds fastest growing faith) gets alot bigga in 2050

Quote Originally Posted by knewcheeze View Post
    2050 with MORE "muslims" and "christians"?

she it

not on mah watch!!!!!!

om guessing when they say "Islam" they mean that watered down bullshit that passes for orffffff-i-doxy

if 2050 means more of those creepy folks than we in trouble
    lol. they're mostly going to be in Africa and Asia, although America will have the highest Christian population in the world. and it's weird to think there's going to be more Muslims than Jews in America. but that makes sense since Jews NEVER convert people. they're not big on missionaries and they don't give birth as much

No Father to my stench

Default fffff

no!!!!! not Africa???!?!?!?! you mean 2050 is gonna be chock full of African women being ashamed of their kinky hair and hiding it with a hijab, chemical straighteners or hair weaves? More male dominant bullshit?...more mucus poisoned male babies with their genitals mutilated at birth and even sum female babies too?...more vaccinations which means more Ebola and HIV type diseases?...not good monkeybarz

More "muslims" than "jews" in the united snakes sounds good though...only because american "muslims" are slightly more enlightened than american "jews"

Quote Originally Posted by monkeybarz View Post
    ironically, according to that research, Nigeria will become a Muslim-majority country before 2050, making it the 50th country with a Muslim-majority. but that's only because Nigerian Muslims give birth at higher rates than Nigerian Christians. even weirder, Macedonia will become a Muslim-majority country by 2050. I didn't see that one coming

Hanzo, I see what you mean. I've been reading a lot about the Ottoman Empire lately. I know people keep bringing up the Armenian Genocide, but there were some massacres inflicted on Turks that nobody mentions. today, Turkey seems to be doing better than all the Balkan countries combined, economically and militarily speaking. it's a little ironic that Turkey is now considered the most liberal, secular Muslim country in the world, when just two hundred years ago Europe thought they were a menace. I've been meaning to visit Istanbul. I heard they opened up a museum or something dedicated to the 1453 conquest of Constantinople. I want to see that
    development in the muslim part is crumbling and birth rates are increasing while the christian part is booming and leveling out. It's true, it will be a majority muslim country in the future which is very bad news for the non-muslims.

I always liked HANZO's post regarding turkish issues cause he's been so fair throughout these years.

Bosnian muslims will always be despised by Croats and Serbs because of their gradual conversion to Islam. Albanians are very complicated people, allthough majority of them is pro-turkish.

Serbs and Greeks are hardcore anti-muslim, and Serbs were first that eventually stood up against ottoman rule. Greek uprising followed 10-15 years later.

Turkey is a powerhouse compared to all ex-Yugoslavia+ Greece countries combined. Which is not strange under given circumstances. Balkan is a war-torn region.

I'd recommend Istanbul to everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    development in the muslim part is crumbling and birth rates are increasing while the christian part is booming and leveling out. It's true, it will be a majority muslim country in the future which is very bad news for the non-muslims.
    I wonder if that's going to cause some kind of civil war in Nigeria. right now it's like 50% Christian and 49% Muslim. I was surprised they elected a Muslim president

kneecheeze, I'm pretty sure Africa already is like that lol. but it goes both ways. you got crazy Evangelical Christians coming to Africa and telling those poor Africans that killing gays is cool. just look at Uganda, it's fucked up. maybe it's "Boko Haram fucked up," but it's still fucked up haha

haha yeah Serbs and Greeks really are anti-Muslim. I have a few Albanian friends but they're all hardcore Catholic, and they think Albanian Muslims and Bosnians are "traitors." they like to wear necklaces with a picture of that so-called "Albanian Hero" Skanderberg who killed a bunch of Turks hundreds years ago or some shit. they're convinced Turks committed genocide against them. they showed me their Facebook page: "Albanian Genocide (Turkey): 1385-1912" LOL

but whatever. Turkey is doing pretty damn well right now. Istanbul was recently voted the best city in the world to visit, although with all the bombings and gay rights shit, maybe not so much anymore.

Weren't they hosing people down recently in Turkey at a gay or human rights parade?

Quote Originally Posted by monkeybarz View Post
    I wonder if that's going to cause some kind of civil war in Nigeria. right now it's like 50% Christian and 49% Muslim. I was surprised they elected a Muslim president

kneecheeze, I'm pretty sure Africa already is like that lol. but it goes both ways. you got crazy Evangelical Christians coming to Africa and telling those poor Africans that killing gays is cool. just look at Uganda, it's fucked up. maybe it's "Boko Haram fucked up," but it's still fucked up haha

haha yeah Serbs and Greeks really are anti-Muslim. I have a few Albanian friends but they're all hardcore Catholic, and they think Albanian Muslims and Bosnians are "traitors." they like to wear necklaces with a picture of that so-called "Albanian Hero" Skanderberg who killed a bunch of Turks hundreds years ago or some shit. they're convinced Turks committed genocide against them. they showed me their Facebook page: "Albanian Genocide (Turkey): 1385-1912" LOL

but whatever. Turkey is doing pretty damn well right now. Istanbul was recently voted the best city in the world to visit, although with all the bombings and gay rights shit, maybe not so much anymore.
    80% of our presidents have been muslim. They focus all their energy and resources into politics and have an oligarchy that's in essence trying to colonize Nigeria and make it a muslim state. That's what Boko Haram and even this election was about. Them actually having the numbers instead of making it up which will happen in the future will be horrible

the way it's set up in the muslim areas, one Imam feeds everyone. People don't work or will do menial jobs like clip toe nails, security, roast and sell meat etc but 1 person will have his 'people' he feeds, and these feeders are loyal to an Emir who tells them how to vote and if they loose who too attack.

All of Boko Harams major attacks have been against christians. they have been trying to cleanse the north of christians for ages and it's really sad. They a lot more political adept/sophisticated than southern christians who are more focused on business, education, and westernization. The north (muslim) votes and moves as one solid block while southerners fight each other and are thus not a threat politically. Boko Haram was encouraged and supported by those northern imams and emirs because it was a rebellion against a christian ruling the country and they believe it's against their religion to not be ruled by a muslim. Also muslims in the southern christian areas have rights and can participate in politics which they do often and well, but christians in the majority north are killed, intimidated or attacked if they're seen voting or trying to run for office.

Also to continue the 1 man feeds everyone feudal system, they have to have access to Nigerian oil money via the government and via appointing themselves to lucrative positions.

The east where i'm from wants to succeed as they tried to during the Biafra war, so yeah civil war is very likely because tension and momentum for it is building. If the US and UK don't support the north, the east will win.

SL33, I've noticed a lot of Albanians kind of look 'black', like the hoe Rita Ora and even yourself lol, what's the story?

I think it's more likely that the Arab states would support the north, though I don't know for sure. I just assume a civil war is brewing in Nigeria and the longer it takes to erupt, the worse it's going to be for the christian side

lol no country/territory that was ruled by Muslims (Sicily, Spain, Armenia, Albania, Serbia, Greece, France, Bosnia, etc.) has natural blue eyes and blond hair, hence why Rita Ora looks dark/black. I used to wonder when I was a kid why Spanish people were so dark.....then I found out Black Muslims conquered them

Monkeybarz, TSA:

Rita Ora is white. She does a lots of tanning, she is leaning towards black audiences, and she hangs out with random black ppl. There's a strange obsession with tanning. It's strictly marketing. She's from Kosovska Mitrovica which is now a divided city in drug state of Kosovo.

I have blue eyes, my sister, grandmother too. TSA, you're not a first person who told me I have african facial feature, and yes, many find it funny. Anyway, Monkeybarz, you're wrong, at least when it comes to Slavs of Balkans that were subdued bu Turks. These Turks weren't actually real Turks, but islamized Slavs who took Islam in order to keep their social privileges.

Real Turks were present in original conquests and medieval battles of Kosovo, Rovine and other initial clashes. The strongest and most famous pashas of Balkans had slavic origin. Sokollu Mehmed Pasha (one of the greatest turkish statesmen) was actually born as Bajo Sokolovic, a Serb. He was taken away as a child and raised in muslim fashion.

Islam/Christianity in Balkans has nothing to do with religion. It's a pure political problem. Muslims will always be backed/financed/trained/equipped/protected by Saudis and Turks (and USA ofc). Croats will always have Vatican and Germany, while Serbs will stand alone, maybe with minimal Russian support.

Turkey and Iran shold be the leaders of muslim world imo.

Let's avoid genocide, because that topic is very complicated. It deserves its own thread.
    Last edited by SL33; 08-26-2015 at 01:46 AM.

I know Rita Ora is white, and I don't doubt that you have blue eyes/blond hair, but it's rare in regions where Muslims conquered territory. that's why you'll never see a Spaniard or Italian or Armenian or Greek with light skin or blond hair anymore. in the movie "True Romance," Quentin Tarantino jokes about how Sicilians were "fucked by Blacks," meaning the Moors.

That's interesting about the political struggle. I always assumed Serbs were backed by the Russians because of their Orthodox ties.

why do you think Turkey and Iran should be leaders of the Muslim world? I don't even think Christians have "leaders" like that, but that's because atheism is gaining a foothold in Europe and North America, so they don't have that sense of "brotherhood" anymore. for the Muslim world, I always assumed Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan were running the show. Qatar is small, but they seem pretty influential too

Quote Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
    I always liked HANZO's post regarding turkish issues cause he's been so fair throughout these years.

Bosnian muslims will always be despised by Croats and Serbs because of their gradual conversion to Islam. Albanians are very complicated people, allthough majority of them is pro-turkish.

Serbs and Greeks are hardcore anti-muslim, and Serbs were first that eventually stood up against ottoman rule. Greek uprising followed 10-15 years later.

Turkey is a powerhouse compared to all ex-Yugoslavia+ Greece countries combined. Which is not strange under given circumstances. Balkan is a war-torn region.

I'd recommend Istanbul to everybody.
    I try to be subjective, its pointless to go full nationalistic on such matters you won't get anywhere. Its always good to know the other side of the story and go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
    Monkeybarz, TSA:

Rita Ora is white. She does a lots of tanning, she is leaning towards black audiences, and she hangs out with random black ppl. There's a strange obsession with tanning. It's strictly marketing. She's from Kosovska Mitrovica which is now a divided city in drug state of Kosovo.

I have blue eyes, my sister, grandmother too. TSA, you're not a first person who told me I have african facial feature, and yes, many find it funny. Anyway, Monkeybarz, you're wrong, at least when it comes to Slavs of Balkans that were subdued bu Turks. These Turks weren't actually real Turks, but islamized Slavs who took Islam in order to keep their social privileges.

Real Turks were present in original conquests and medieval battles of Kosovo, Rovine and other initial clashes. The strongest and most famous pashas of Balkans had slavic origin. Sokollu Mehmed Pasha (one of the greatest turkish statesmen) was actually born as Bajo Sokolovic, a Serb. He was taken away as a child and raised in muslim fashion.

Islam/Christianity in Balkans has nothing to do with religion. It's a pure political problem. Muslims will always be backed/financed/trained/equipped/protected by Saudis and Turks (and USA ofc). Croats will always have Vatican and Germany, while Serbs will stand alone, maybe with minimal Russian support.

Turkey and Iran shold be the leaders of muslim world imo.

Let's avoid genocide, because that topic is very complicated. It deserves its own thread.
    First of all I didn't know Rita Ora was Kosovan, she sure as hell doesn't look it.

But yeah the Turks didn't have much genetical impact on how people look in the balkans, though Albanians and Greeks for example are darker than the rest. With the Ottomans they took child slaves and turned them into muslims, most became Janniseries who made up the bulk of the army and were incredibly rich and powerful men, others became statesmen and basically ran the empire. So its a kinda weird situation, your taken as a slave but your not really a slave because you end up running the empire. A large majority were taken from the balkans Serbs, Albanians, Macedonians and Bosnian. For example the Ottomans didn't draft Anatolian Greeks (who Turks called Romans by the way and we still do) and Armenians into the army and never did.

Thats why the empire worked though, it managed to run for 600 years, it ran the Balkans for a good 500. The system produced some fine statesmen, people who knew the area and it worked. Like the man who created modern Egypt Muhammed Ali Pasha was Albanian. Ataturk was Macedonian, a blonde haired blue eyed dude, could pass as an Aryan. Thats maybe why Turkey today is in a better position that the other states which spewed out of the Empire. The military commanders and officers, the well educated men who ran the empire created modern Turkey. So there was already a system in place, while the other countries had to start from scratch because they lost those men who ran the place. Turkey itself is built up from those who migrated from the balkans and Caucuses. A lot of Turks will say they are of Bosnian or Yugoslavian descent.

Turkey and Iran naturally have run the middle east, from the Persians to the various Turkish empires. You got two peoples who are quite good at nation building and sustaining. The Turks learnt how to govern from the Persians, allowing them to go from nomads who just wondered around plundering to empire builders. So its natural for both Turkey and Iran to take the lead in the middle east, sadly the people who run both countries now are so embroiled in their religious alliances they fail to see the benefit of working together. Turkey is run by a megalomaniac Islamist who has now lost his mind sadly though he is seen as some messiah by a lot of Turks. Everything Ataturk did has been undone in just 15 years and its not only hurt Turkey but the region to. Erdogan's thirst to become the leader of the muslim world caused him to take such drastic actions in Syria instead of being cool and look what happened. He and his followers fund other political Islamists around the world from Egypt to Malaysia to Nigeria. Shits only gonna get worse I am afraid.

@SL33, i mean the structure of their faces. A lot of albanians Rita Ora is trying, but a lot of her features still look black if she wasn't trying like cheek bones and lips. Almost all albanians i've seen look very 'white' but every now and then some look kind of african or asian. Must be the Ottoman thing.

Christians do have leaders, it's the US. Atheism is gaining a foothold but by and large it's influence in the west is over stated and christianity understated/underestimated.
    Chrisitanity goes beyond the practice of a claim of the religion. Most atheists still have a western cultural mentality that's almost completely christian in it's thinking and orientation. The sense of brotherhood is very strong, hence the qualms about Turkey joining the EU, immigration from muslim countries, and several pacts and alliances.

Turkey is secular too but it's still seen as 'muslim' and according to surveys is just as religious as the US which should be considered 'christian' (and is).

Iranians, along with Jews, are the biggest civilization and culture of the Middle East. They have been satanized by the western media though. Saudis and Qataris are sponsors of political Islam which has nothing to do with religion. Saudis don't really care about Islam.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destru...n_Saudi_Arabia

Gulf states have been sponsors of various political movements and terrorist organizations ever since Soviet-Afghan war and Bosnian war. Look at Syria. A disaster. Sudan. Disaster.

Turkey is a country on two continents and therefore a bridge between cultures. Pakistan is no where near IMO, regardless of their nuclear potential. Russia is de facto leader of Orthodox christians on Balkans and Middle East. Idk about western christianity. The Europe that we once knew has a lot of problems.

In southwestern Serbia and northern Montenegro, which are regions with muslim majority, girls and women can earn up to 50 euros per month by just wearing hijab, which isn't even a custom in those lands. There are tons of NGO's directly financed by Saudis that are trying to achieve various goals.

Russia under Putin has been very harsh to anything thats coming from the Gulf. But, unfortunately, small and weak countries can't really do anything.
    Last edited by SL33; 08-26-2015 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    With the Ottomans they took child slaves and turned them into muslims, most became Janniseries who made up the bulk of the army and were incredibly rich and powerful men, others became statesmen and basically ran the empire. So its a kinda weird situation, your taken as a slave but your not really a slave because you end up running the empire. A large majority were taken from the balkans Serbs, Albanians, Macedonians and Bosnian. For example the Ottomans didn't draft Anatolian Greeks (who Turks called Romans by the way and we still do) and Armenians into the army and never did.
    when I took a modern Middle East course in college, the professor brought this up, and all of a sudden there was a debate: what was better, Christian slavery or Muslim slavery? when I say "better," I mean less cruel. most of the kids in the class were white Christians, so they said Muslim slavery was worse because it lasted longer, etc. but then the professor brought up your point. a lot of these "slaves" weren't really slaves. unlike the Christians, the Muslims never treated them as sub-human species, and I believe they could be set free if they converted to Islam, though not always. the point is, many slaves under Muslim rule went on to become successful statesmen and army generals. the black Muslim dude who conquered Spain (I forgot his name) was a former slave who later became a general. that shit would NEVER happen within Christian slavery. I don't know, maybe you can shed some light on Muslim slavery vs. Christians slavery.....

by the way, does anybody know why Muslims never bothered to convert the people they conquered?? when Queen Isabella conquered people, she either exterminated them or kicked them out, or forced them to convert to Catholicism. I wonder why the Muslims never bothered to convert Spaniards and Greeks and Armenians, etc...it seems like it would've been a smart idea, from an Islamic perspective, instead, those groups kept their religion and fought back (not good for Islam). why not just convert them?