Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghostface: "I murdered everything I was on" (Once Upon a Time in Shaolin)

Default Ghostface: "I murdered everything I was on" (Once Upon a Time in Shaolin)

'I murdered everything I was on': Ghostface Killah shares details on the Wu-Tang Clan’s Once Upon a Time in Shaolin

I have to ask about this Wu album, Once Upon a Time in Shaolin. You heard it?

Not everything. I heard a few pieces of it.

And not everyone is going to hear it for 88 years?

That’s what they say.

What do you think of that?

I mean, it could be good and it could be bad. My first thing was like, no, give it to the people. What are you going to hold it for? Then I look at it, like 88 years, most of us is going to be gone by that time, but you know, I don’t know how the state will be in music at that time, but if it is going all right, maybe people, it might give Wu-Tang another burst in 80 years.

Does that give you immortality?

I guess we’ll be here forever. Wu-Tang really will be forever if it’s like that. … I couldn’t understand it at first, neither, and sometimes I still don’t understand, and sometimes I do. I’m stuck in the middle

What do think of the parts that you’ve heard?

I’ve only really heard the parts that I’m on. Musically, it was all right. … It’s like this, what I heard, I’m not saying it’s like the first Wu-Tang album, but as far as the beats that were circulating around at that time, it’s like that. ... The ones I rhymed on. And it was decent. It was real nice. I murdered everything I was on, you know what I mean?

http://music.cbc.ca/#!/blogs/2015/4/...ime-in-Shaolin

Thanx 4 posting!

crappadonna

"It was decent"

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

lol he closed the once upon a time in shoalin thread, that's a bitch move something that a homo rapper would do
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Banned

He also deleted the post with the interview of him dissing fans again before closing it.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    He also deleted the post with the interview of him dissing fans again before closing it.
    Lol he didn't did he? Oh fuuuuuuck oooffff
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

removing first once upon thread and wuki threads and now closing once upon again...he thinks he is god or something ....like he's alone here....bury yourself out of shame bilva...strangly no one is bein' banned yet only over our opinions..disgusting
    Last edited by thiswisdomgoesdeeper; 04-05-2015 at 09:38 AM.

Who cares....this forum is dead anyways......been dead since OB4CLII dropped. Wu has been irrelevant for the past 5 yrs. Maybe ghost's new albums will revive this site....but by cilva deleting those threads....who cares. No one cares about his work right now. I don't know why threads were even wasted on his work in this forum. The wu members have spoke about him....and don't seem to be a fan of him either.
    I'm the Greatest Scientifically Inclined Mind Since Einstein!!!!

THE QUIET SOLDIER

Quote Originally Posted by corky831 View Post
    Who cares....this forum is dead anyways......been dead since OB4CLII dropped. Wu has been irrelevant for the past 5 yrs. Maybe ghost's new albums will revive this site....but by cilva deleting those threads....who cares. No one cares about his work right now. I don't know why threads were even wasted on his work in this forum. The wu members have spoke about him....and don't seem to be a fan of him either.
    I only come on this Forum now to see whats out from Sunz and Killarmy, and look out for any Canibus or Jedi Mind Tricks news. The Wu is still the best Rap Group that ever was, however its not the same anymore. Nowadays when you hear of a release you know its gonna be lacklustre, apart from the odd release from Rae or Ghost.

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chrism70 View Post
    I only come on this Forum now to see whats out from Sunz and Killarmy, and look out for any Canibus or Jedi Mind Tricks news. The Wu is still the best Rap Group that ever was, however its not the same anymore. Nowadays when you hear of a release you know its gonna be lacklustre, apart from the odd release from Rae or Ghost.
    I thought Meth's last album was dope. Of course, that was a long time ago. lol

Peace CT

Eh I know what you mean by Wu being irrelevant maybe in mainstream eyes. But in the last 5 years we got 12rtd and czarface. 2 very good albums in my opinion. Sh!t those might be 2 of the better Wu releases in last 15 years. Ha. Also thought iron fists soundtrack was solid n priest n the bronze crew are always still respectable. Peace

FRESH FISH

Uh-oh - you mentioned ONCE UPON A PUBLICITY STUNT.

This thread will be locked by Dilvaringz in five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostface View Post
    Musically, it was all right.....

what I heard, I’m not saying it’s like the first Wu-Tang album, but as far as the beats that were circulating around at that time, it’s like that. ...
    Ghost's comments about the album don't sound that convincing. Makes me wonder if the album is as classic as Cilva is making it out to be ?????

I murdered everything I was on.
    lol......Cilva will never close this thread with comments like this.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

^lol everything Ive read from people who listened to the album, they use words like "amazing", "incredible", sounds like 36 chambers etc

Including Adrian Young
    We do it for the people.