Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Ghostface: "I murdered everything I was on" (Once Upon a Time in Shaolin)

nada ignorante

Cher is for the gays lol hahahhaa. Id rather have Eton John on the album which actually has done alotta great music peace.
    N.I.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hotnikks View Post
    Cher is for the gays
    Quote Originally Posted by hotnikks View Post
    Id rather have Eton John on the album
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

They should do a remix version of that duet song that Elton John and George Michael did, except have Lord Jamar replace Michael.

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    since sliver rings is ragging it and won't answer my question and i don't want to read all of these articles, can someone please give me the cliff notes version of why there isn't an auction now?
    The album will be sold by online auction house Paddle8. The website's head of communications, Sarah Goutlet, said the transaction will be treated as a private sale instead of an auction, with a price upon request.
    http://www.nme.com/news/wu-tang-clan/83237

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    better yet

title it.. ISLORD PRESENTS LORD ISLORD AND THE ISLORDIANS
    This was hands down the best Islord joke yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Jason1980 View Post
    This was hands down the best Islord joke yet!
    It's not a joke.

Cilvaring's Father deezGlazedTonsils1981's Avatar

wow so this thing went from a world tour in a museum to just an auction to now only a private online auction?? LMAO boy does this thing have legs of it's own! haha

does anyone else get the vibe that this idea is slowly failing miserably behind the scenes? by the time this is all said and done the album will be considered a joke this is embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz1981 View Post
    wow so this thing went from a world tour in a museum to just an auction to now only a private online auction?? LMAO boy does this thing have legs of it's own! haha

does anyone else get the vibe that this idea is slowly failing miserably behind the scenes? by the time this is all said and done the album will be considered a joke this is embarrassing
    Retired.

FRESH FISH

There's obviously some negative stuff happening behind the scenes. The story keeps changing, and the snake oil salesman keep spinning it, acting like it's NOT changing. There's CLAN MEMBERS who either don't understand what's going on, or are lukewarm about the project. Cilva seems really touchy and snarky about it. RZA dodges the fans' real questions in AMA, giving the same talking points he said ad nauseum months ago, like we didn't hear him the first time. Nobody's making significant bids on this album. The "private auction" will be bought by RZA in a fake mustache.

I think what really happened is Cilva made a great Wu album, and RZA won't allow a great Wu album to come out without his guidance, because it makes him (and ABT) look bad. So this whole art bullshit is the compromise. RZA wins, because Cilva's Wu album doesn't look better than his Wu album, and he gets paid (I assume). Cilva wins, because he gets notoriety from the publicity stunt, and he gets paid (I assume). The fans lose, because they don't get to hear a Wu album made specifically for them, but Cilva and RZA don't care, because they're salty about the fans hating on / not buying previous projects - although if those projects were throwback ones, like Once Upon A Time apparently is, perhaps those projects would have been better received.

In an alternate universe, RZA would've just slapped his name onto Cilva's project as co-producer, and we would have gotten TWO Wu-Tang albums in one year, the "old" and the "new," perhaps even packaged as a double album, to every Wu-Tang fan's delight. What an awesome way to celebrate the Wu legacy, right? Looking back and looking backward? But nooooo...instead, we live in the darkest timeline.
    Last edited by FakeAlias; 04-21-2015 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FakeAlias View Post
    There's obviously some negative stuff happening behind the scenes. The story keeps changing, and the snake oil salesman keep spinning it, acting like it's NOT changing. There's CLAN MEMBERS who either don't understand what's going on, or are lukewarm about the project. Cilva seems really touchy and snarky about it. RZA dodges the fans' real questions in AMA, giving the same talking points he said ad nauseum months ago, like we didn't hear him the first time. Nobody's making significant bids on this album. The "private auction" will be bought by RZA in a fake mustache.

I think what really happened is Cilva made a great Wu album, and RZA won't allow a great Wu album to come out without his guidance, because it makes him (and ABT) look bad. So this whole art bullshit is the compromise. RZA wins, because Cilva's Wu album doesn't look better than his Wu album, and he gets paid (I assume). Cilva wins, because he gets notoriety from the publicity stunt, and he gets paid (I assume). The fans lose, because they don't get to hear a Wu album made specifically for them, but Cilva and RZA don't care, because they're salty about the fans hating on / not buying previous projects - although if those projects were throwback ones, like Once Upon A Time apparently is, perhaps those projects would have been better received.

In an alternate universe, RZA would've just slapped his name onto Cilva's project as co-producer, and we would have gotten TWO Wu-Tang albums in one year, the "old" and the "new," perhaps even packaged as a double album, to every Wu-Tang fan's delight. What an awesome way to celebrate the Wu legacy, right? Looking back and looking backward? But nooooo...instead, we live in the darkest timeline.

This is the most crack headed bullshit I have ever read in my life. not only are you basing your stupid ass opinion on NOTHING but bullshit you pulled out of your ass, but what you say is so klusterfuked, even your own logic collapses in upon itself.
    Also, to even suggest that some overhyped bum like Cilvaringz, who is only famous on this website is ANYWHERE near as good as RZA, is sacrilegious. Cilvaringz is a Stan. he is a LUCKY as fuck Stan that got the chance to work with Wu-Members, but he is still just a Stan.
    Dude put one album out about 8 years ago. his Wikipedia page is done obviously by him...
    dude is a loser that didn't capitalize his time in the limelight and will WILL get a second chance, please, don't compare him to RZA

Quote Originally Posted by FakeAlias View Post
    The "private auction" will be bought by RZA in a fake mustache.
    Ahahahahaha

As this thread shifts from the original topic it will soon be deleted by the hierarchy of ringz.

Non Ignorant Math Team

idc if people tell me off for bumping this but i only just recently saw this and holy fuck wtf is going on. this is the craziest stuff ive read. this thread made m go through every emotion possible.

EDIT: put this thread in the classics section

NON-IGS

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

How difficult could it beeeeeeeeeeeees we'll see who brings in the most honey
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

This shit is dead, has to be. No updates, no comments no nothing.

After all the media hype, been all over forbes and on news sites all over the world, this is just a fuckin embarrasment. The hype has gone, people have forgotten all about it apart from a few people on this site. Pathetic.