Thread: 91 year old racist president says he never wants to see a white man

Default 91 year old racist president says he never wants to see a white man

Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe walked away from a group of journalists in South Africa commenting "I don't want to see a white man", television footage showed Friday.

Mugabe was visiting Soweto, heartland of the anti-apartheid struggle, on Thursday on the final day of his state visit to South Africa when he approached a group of reporters.

But after apparently spotting an unwelcome face, he suddenly turned on his heel with the brusque remark: "I don't want to see a white man".

Mugabe's comments were caught by South African Broadcasting Corporation (SABC) cameras as he left a memorial museum for the 1976 student uprising in Soweto.

The Hector Pieterson Museum honours about 200 unarmed black school children killed by white police during demonstrations in June 1976.

Mugabe, 91, regularly throws barbs at western nations and former colonial powers.

He used a press conference with President Jacob Zuma on Wednesday to attack the UN security council, the United States and Britain.

Mugabe's two-day trip was his first state visit to South Africa in more than two decades.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

But after apparently spotting an unwelcome face, he suddenly turned on his heel with the brusque remark: "I don't want to see a white man".

Mugabe's comments were caught by South African Broadcasting Corporation (SABC) cameras as he left a memorial museum for the 1976 student uprising in Soweto.

The Hector Pieterson Museum honours about 200 unarmed black school children killed by white police during demonstrations in June 1976.
    Deep.
    We do it for the people.

What would Mugabe make of this:

Banned

Funny how the American's never went in to Zimbabwe to liberate them of Mugabe the way they do Muslim countries...not much oil in Zimbabwe i guess
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

another post about your love of the US lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Funny how the American's never went in to Zimbabwe to liberate them of Mugabe the way they do Muslim countries...not much oil in Zimbabwe i guess
    Mugabe liberated the whites in Zimbabwe, when he came to power.... because they all left. lol

Banned

He had a lot of them killed tbh
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Non Ignorant Math Team

bet he wouldnt have said that if it was a PAWG

NON-IGS

'

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo_American_plc

The Brits and Americans have been there mining platinum, diamonds, etc. almost 30yrs before WWI. Really no need for a costly modern war since a presence was already established when that country was under British rule.

Keep in mind this King Lobengula character granted the concession for mining rights to the white man. Didnt take much to dominate his territory in the coming years.

Lobengula was a big, powerful, man with a soft voice who was well loved by his people but loathed by foreign tribes. He had well over 20 wives, possibly many more. His father, Mzilikazi, had around 200 wives. It is said that he weighed about 19 stone (120 kg or 265 lb). He was a fine warrior but not an equal of his father.
    Basically he was a YDB and a mark.

Non Ignorant Math Team

The chameleon and the fly: "Did you ever see a chameleon catch a fly? The chameleon gets behind the fly and remains motionless for some time, then he advances very slowly and gently, first putting forward one leg and then the other. At last, when well within reach, he darts his tongue and the fly disappears. England is the chameleon and I am that fly."
    — Lobengula[4]

lol

NON-IGS

Non Ignorant Math Team

the soft voice thing reminds me of tyson

NON-IGS