Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Oz tv show

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    i think Check 2 should be Busmalis for one obvious reason (won't give it away if check 2 isn't that far yet)

also, big ben should be Tom Fontana, the creator of Oz. for all the male full frontal nudity that he allows and condones at wu-corp
    LOL I forgot about that. I think that happens when he starts sending out letters?

Lol @ the Big Ben suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Bob check two Rebadow View Post
    I'm early in season 4 now, Kenny finally got offed.

How come Adebesi grew hair and stopped wearing that stupid hat, and then out of nowhere he went back to the previous Adebisi with the stupid hat again?

When does Miss Sally visit the prison?
    Isn't that when a Adebisi is off the tits and that whole thing with the other African dude? Then he puts the hat on and is back on the tits not giving a fuck? Season 4 goes for like 16 episodes so I get confused what happened in season 4 or 5
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

I'm tired of the storyline involving Ryan and the female doctor that he's obsessed with. They are certainly drawing it out enough. lol

Do they let inmates there use a razor unsupervised?

Nobody is fuckin with my johnny post/christbearer comparison. Nobody

eagle eye reminds me of Yuri Kosygin

I read that he was killed in Oz in a deleted scene?

- In a deleted scene, while in solitary, Kosygin receives a visit from a woman named Lana Keese who is posing as a "State Department employee" and sometime during the visit she kills him.

http://oztv.wikia.com/wiki/Yuri_Kosygin

Banned

^ I always wanted to know what happened to that guy...was pissed they left him after an episode or 2 and that was that....i was like wtf?

PS I can't find the deleted scene anywhere on youtube...
    Last edited by KATO; 04-28-2015 at 08:18 PM.

-

I can't believe a lot of ya'll watch Oz. I never watched it because I don't like prison shows or prison movies. It's disgusting to see men being raped. Only prison movie I've seen is Lockdown with Richard Jones, Master P, Clifton Powell, Sticky Fingaz and Joe Torry. I don't know why Ving Rhames has done a few prison movies. He shouldn't be wasting his time doing that because he's a good actor. Most blacks know he's a tough guy. So he doesn't have to do prison movies to show that he's tough. He did a good movie called Animal with Terrence Howard, NFL football legend Jim Brown and Taraji Henson. Then he did a sequel which showed him in prison and I don't know why there was a sequel when he was killed in the first one and I'm glad Terrence, Jim and Taraji weren't in the sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

^

Do you know who you're dealing with?!?!

-

Yeah I knew that.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I can't believe a lot of ya'll watch Oz. I never watched it because I don't like prison shows or prison movies. It's disgusting to see men being raped. Only prison movie I've seen is Lockdown with Richard Jones, Master P, Clifton Powell, Sticky Fingaz and Joe Torry. I don't know why Ving Rhames has done a few prison movies. He shouldn't be wasting his time doing that because he's a good actor. Most blacks know he's a tough guy. So he doesn't have to do prison movies to show that he's tough. He did a good movie called Animal with Terrence Howard, NFL football legend Jim Brown and Taraji Henson. Then he did a sequel which showed him in prison and I don't know why there was a sequel when he was killed in the first one and I'm glad Terrence, Jim and Taraji weren't in the sequel.
    CJ, I think Ving Rhames is being typecast in the same role over and over again, in the end it's the directors who decide on who gets the part, not the actors, unless they are real stars whose name alone gets people to go to the cinema. Rhames has got to make a living too, he's not gonna refuse being in those movies. same thing goes for Liam Neeson for example. his last few movies are essentially carbon copies where he plays more or less the same guy

also, on what you said on not watching prison movies & shows ... you might not like it because of rape being depicted etc but do you think it's really any different for people who've actually been inside? I don't think people who have recently been to jail, spent a long stretch there or are possibly facing prison time are gonna watch those types of shows. unless someone on here can tell me otherwise. I can only speak for myself. would be interesting to find out
    Retired.

-

I agree but Ving Rhames has the power to tell the directors that he doesn't wanna be in those movies that he's done. I seriously doubt he'll starve to death if he rejects offers from movie directors because he's done a lot of movies. So he should have a lot of money saved. He's a versatile actor. So I wouldn't say he's typecast because he's played different characters. But it does seem most of the characters he plays are tough guys/criminals. I also wouldn't say Liam Neeson has been typecast because he's a versatile actor. The last few movies he's done may seem to be the same but he's played a lot of different characters. I saw Taken 3 last weekend and I liked it. I wanna see Run All Night and I don't know when it's coming to video.

^^yes I was only referring to Neeson's latest stretch of movies. I agree, he's a very versatile actor
    Retired.

-

Ving Rhames is gonna be in Mission Impossible 5 and I don't know why LOL. They should've stopped making them after 3 which was the last good one. Only sequel Ving wasn't in was the 4th one.

Banned

^ He had a cameo in the 4th one....I liked Ghost Protocol

-

You're right. I forgot he had a small part. Check out his Animal movie with Terrence Howard and NFL football player Jim Brown. That's a good movie. I like how he changed and became a good man when he got outta prison. Also check out his Mafia movie with Robert Patrick and Pam Grier. That's good. He's done a few straight to video movies I like. I also like Undisputed movie he did with Wesley Snipes.

charles, you watch movies with a gay guy dressed as a fat black woman, and you're complaining about Oz? You're the only male in the theater when you go to watch those movies and you're complaining about Oz?