Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Oz tv show

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I can't believe a lot of ya'll watch Oz. I never watched it because I don't like prison shows or prison movies.
    Get out of here then
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Veteran Member

This guy has an interesting story:

In June 2009, Winters contracted a bacterial infection and collapsed upon arrival at his doctor's office. While being transported across Central Park in an ambulance, he went into cardiac arrest for over two minutes. Paramedics were able to revive him, and he was hospitalized in intensive care for three weeks. Over the course of the next year, he developed gangrene, requiring the amputation of two toes and half of one thumb, and ten subsequent operations including a skin graft. Winters was away from acting until 2010, when Tina Fey brought him back to 30 Rock and he started work on the Mayhem campaign.

Banned

^ So that's what happened to him between gigs......shit.

I self proclaim myself the Pancamo or Hoyt (and a lil bit of O'reiley of Wu Corp for my love of boxing & heavy metal \m/ (O_O) \m/

Supreme Allah is one of the gayest people on the show.

Why would that brunette prison guard want to show her ugly chest to a national viewing audience? Why would the ones running the show think anyone would want to see? What the fuck was that?

-

Check Two and The Hound like watching men getting raped in prison. I guess ya'll are faggots LOL. Check Two, how would you know if Tyler Perry is gay? He's had more women than you LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

You're a fucking janitor so your insults are irrelevant
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

-

So what if I'm a janitor. What does that have to do with you and Check Two liking men being raped in prison? I guess you two have dreams about men fucking you in the ass hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I wouldn't be surprised if you and Check Two have had men fucking you LOL. I don't think Check Two is gay since he likes ugly fat women because he's always posting pictures of them hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Retired.

-

What is Pharrell Williams crying about?

it was on Oprah, he'd probably been looking at her for too long
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 05-05-2015 at 12:16 PM.
    Retired.

your questions surprise me lol
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 05-05-2015 at 12:17 PM.
    Retired.

-

Why does he have a green hat? LOL. Most of the clothes he wears are wack. Why does he try to sing and rap? Why can't he just be a producer and be in the background instead of trying to be famous so everybody can know who he is? LOL. I hate his Happy song. I do think The Neptunes are overrated because most of their beats sound mainstream but I do like their beats for Clipse's Grindin song and Busta Rhymes What It Is song.

trying out for a new season of ARROW on this one I think

Cara Delevingne looking hot as fuck as usual though
    Retired.