Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Oz tv show

Banned

you still on this Check Two or what? Must be @ s5 by now....

I slowed down some, cause I was getting caught up on some other shows and stuff. I'm around the midway point of season 4. Mcmanus is ready to come back after that scrub Querns got fired. lol @ Ryan hooking up a lot with that ugly female prison guard. Speaking of Ryan, that was him in the Battle Creek show that cancelled recently right? I never saw the show, but there was a preview of it.

Banned

The only other show I watched O'reiley in besides OZ was 30 Rock and he was hilarious....he's aslo done some insurance commercials or something, but otherwise I dunno what Battlecreek is/was.

Battlecreek was some show on CBS that just started this past season. Now that you mention it, I can picture him in those insurance commercials. lol That was before I started watching Oz.

The episode of Oz where there are reporters there and they are videotapping and interviewing people was one of the least interesting episodes so far I believe. Also, lol @ a lot of the prisoners acting like that reporter lady was sexy. I know the prisoners don't get to see many women, but come on now. lol

Banned

^ lol I think I remember the ep you're talking about, but vaguely.....can't remember the reporter chick's face to make a comment lol

In the episode, the reporter was a short haired woman with a dude's haircut. There was also another reporter with a european accent and a mustache. He wanted to stay overnight in a jail cell with one of the inmates. He decided to stay with Ryan's brother, and Ryan's brother ends up attacking him.

Banned

^ yes I remeber when Cyril beat the shit out of the reporter and when he was a big fan of Kareem Said, only to flip the switch before interviewing him haha

The plot with the aging medication looks pretty corny. lol They still haven't ended the storyline of Ryan and the female doctor for some reason. They must not have had much else for them to do at the time. That dummy Omar White is one of the most pointless characters on the show so far.