Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW Hell Razah album - "El Raziel"

Default NEW Hell Razah album - "El Raziel"

I've heard about this a few days ago but since the search function on this site as well as Google searching threads on this forum is straight ass I'm not sure if it has been posted before.

from what I gather Hell Razah and GGO released the "R.I.P. THUG Angelz" project to build hype for Razah's proper solo album "El Raziel" which was released this Easter (April 5). it's a 12 song album that seems to be an iTunes only release, at least at the moment, and going by the artwork, production credits and that it's digital only this hardly feels like the type of album he poured his heart and spirit into like "Renaissance Child" and "Heven Razah". like i said, i haven't istened yet, so I would be glad to be pleasently suprised.

01. "7,000 Feet" (Ft. Scripture)
    02. "Angel Prayers" (Interlude) [prod. by Abstract Beats]
    03. "Spiritual Scarface" [prod. by Ark Of Covenant]
    04. "God's Image" [prod. by Musaic]
    05. "Angelic Capone" [prod. by Dr. G]
    06. "Dr. Razah" [prod. by Dr. G]
    07. "Judas Loyalty" (Ft. Tanya Denise) [prod. by St. Peter]
    08. "Pure Love" (Ft. Tanya Denise) [prod. by Get Large Productions]
    09. "Cinematic Heaven" [prod. by Ayatollah]
    10. "Throne Of Raziel" [prod. by Frank Tupiano]
    11. "Thug Vacation" (Ft. Killah Priest) [prod. by Define]
    12. "Yesterday" (Ft. Tanya Denise) [prod. by St. Peter]

COP "EL RAZIEL" @ ITUNES

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

cool to see Killah Priest on a joint, and of course Ayatollah... i'm also hyped for Dr. G's two tracks, he's had a good track record lately

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Veteran Member

He said on Twitter that this album was made during his recovery and that it's special to him because of it.

this ain't dropin on physical CD?????

'

What the hell is a Thug Vacation?

^^ Jail stretch maybe?

Peace!

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Does he rap wack now?

is this good. by the looks of it it looks pretty good

Razah still doing it!
    NEW ANTHAI BEATS MENTALS VOL.1:
    www.71Raw.Bandcamp.com
    http://tinypic.com?ref=jachg1

lyrically back, Genesis 1:27 is crazy .. nice comeback album. sounds like
    he's narrating like kp on i.k.t.d.l.n

support the real.

i've been listening a lot to the "R.I.P. THUG Angelz" album lately, which is really growing on me to be a great album... Shabazz is my favorite of the two though so i haven't listend to the yet, but that last album Razah dropped on iTunes was just so-so... certainly no "Renaissance Child" or "Heaven Razah".

how does this compare?

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    i've been listening a lot to the "R.I.P. THUG Angelz" album lately, which is really growing on me to be a great album... Shabazz is my favorite of the two though so i haven't listend to the yet, but that last album Razah dropped on iTunes was just so-so... certainly no "Renaissance Child" or "Heaven Razah".

how does this compare?

its not great .. but not bad.. production was for the least on par.. delivery sounds like he's holding back.. maybe cuz the beats.. some rehash lyrics too

listening now, i hear what you say about Razah might be holding back a bit on the lyrics and delivery but it's still very listenable.. i love the 11 minute track "Angel's Prayer", hypnotic, almost spoken word peace. should probably have been the album closer though..

at track #4 now and while it's dope it sounds more like a mixtape than a proper album imo.

"YESTERDAY" Is on some heartfelt shit man... fukn blazed to it its really trippy thug angel angelic shit.

is this his real followup to 'heaven razah' or another mixtape? it seems like he's put out a million in the last year