Thread: FLORIDA is the only state that gets it ...

Default FLORIDA is the only state that gets it ...

... surprisingly

Prisoner Takes Case To Court To Stop Kanye West & Kim Kardashian From Entering Florida

A prisoner who is in jail for attempted sexual assault reportedly says the celebrity couple must be stopped at the Florida border.
    Wayne Albright, a prisoner who has been behind bars since 2000 for attempted sexual assault, has taken his case to court to stop Kanye West and wife Kim Kardashian West from entering the state of Florida, according to TMZ.
    Albright wants to "ban these two Moose Knuckles from appearing on any television programs aired in the state of Florida, unless it's Court TV and they're on trial for posing as a famous couple," according to the gossip site.
    In addition, the publication reports that Albright refers to Kanye and Kim as “nothing but wannabe Jay Z’s and Beyoncé’s.”
    In addition, Albright says the only tolerable Kardashian is Kim’s brother, Rob. He says Rob is “eating himself out of house and home, no doubt from the shame he feels as a result of what Kim has done to the Kardashian name.”
    It’s reported that Albright is seeking a temporary restraining order.
    ---------------------------
    ironically, Florida might be the only state where they actually belong
    Retired.

-

What has Kanye and Kim done to this guy that he thinks they should be banned from coming into Florida? I hate Kanye and Kim deserves to be with a better man. She should've stayed with Reggie Bush or Kris Humphries.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.