Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RZA: ‘The Man With the Iron Fists 2′ Soundtrack

IronSheik

Arrow RZA: ‘The Man With the Iron Fists 2′ Soundtrack

Released today thankfully not on SoulTemple this time around: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VXOOHCE/
    Back Lot Music will release a soundtrack album for the martial arts action sequel The Man With the Iron Fists 2. The album features the film’s original music composed by RZA and Howard Drossin who previously scored the original film. Also included are tracks by The Delfonics, Zack Hemsey and Thea Van Seijen. The soundtrack will be released digitally on April 14. The Man With the Iron Fists 2 is directed by Roel Reiné and stars RZA, Sahajak Boonthanakit, Pim Bubear, Ocean Hou, Grace Huang, Andrew Lin and Khiri Steven Lowenstein. The Man With the Iron Fists 2 is the sequel to the 2012 film starring Russell Crowe and follows Thaddeus as he is found badly wounded near a 19th-century Chinese town and becomes entrenched in a conflict that pits the townsfolk against the evil Master Ho, his nefarious Beetle Clan and the terrifying Lord Pi. The movie will be released on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital HD on April 14 by Universal Home Entertainment.

Here’s the album track list:

1. The Golden Nectar
    2. Reclaim Chi
    3. How This Will End
    4. Fight With Honor
    5. Gaze on Your Boots
    6. Hate This Hole
    7. Take It Up With The Mayor
    8. Fight Chu
    9. Thaddeus Drifts In
    10. Innocence
    11. Thaddeus Flashback
    12. Saved My Life
    13. Enemies – The Delfonics
    14. Another Dead Miner
    15. Something for Tomorrow Night
    16. Liberate Us
    17. Kung Fights
    18. Teachings Of A Ronin — Zack Hemsey
    19. Reign of Terror
    20. Baby Boy – Thea Van Seijen
    21. We Fight
    22. Kung Fights Ho
    23. Stock and Chains
    24. I’ll Make Your Weapons
    25. You Will Be Mine
    26. The Aftermath
    27. Fight for You – Thea Van Seijen
    Last edited by IronSheik; 04-14-2015 at 07:52 PM.

thanks for the info man

lol @ the random old thea van seijen tracks

whatever did happen with that lawsuit? not much by the looks of it

EDIT : I see this soundtrack shows up as a project she's involved in on her official webpage http://www.theavanseijen.com/ she might be making the best of the publicity surrounding the release this way
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 04-14-2015 at 08:08 PM.
    Retired.

so its only released digital for now. when does the actual CD drop

in 1996 together with the cassette

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

I'll watch the movie today, but I think it could turn out worst than the first part

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Shaolin Student

I watched it last night. I thought that it was a lot better than the first one. It was a lot more scaled back production wise, but had a more focused plot, better character development, and had that classic kung fu movie spirit to it. I'd give it a 6.5/10. The first one, even though it had a lot of potential, I'd give a 4/10, mostly due to lack of focus. It just had way too much going on for a film of this genre. I could definitely see this developing into a solid series for Rza.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Jamie *******
    We do it for the people.

I've just finished watching it and I'd give it 6/10. Nothing special to be honest, but I kinda enjoyed it. if it wasn't RZA's movie I wouldn't have probably watched it.
    a lot of (unnecessary) blood, cool fights and very average story, but it's still RZA

Btw. I don't know where it was filmed, but the scenery is breathtaking
    Last edited by soob; 04-15-2015 at 04:47 PM.

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

There is no such thing as unnecessary blood, in fact, I wish there was just buckets of blood gushing, movies need much more blood. Back to the soundtrack though, I hope that it sees a physical release.

Quote Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
    Thea Van Seijen
    Ahahahaha

Banned

Despite what most of you will say about the first film, it has a quality that's comparable to a cult classic IMO.

Also, no one can deny the opening sequence when every1 is fighting to "Shame on a ****a" is awesome.

I didn't even know a sequel was in production.....will check this out regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    There is no such thing as unnecessary blood, in fact, I wish there was just buckets of blood gushing, movies need much more blood. Back to the soundtrack though, I hope that it sees a physical release.
    I don't agree. To me, some of the bloody scenes looked rather funny than cool.

PRODIGAL SUN

should have sent the film to theatres, but anyway

FRESH FISH

After Once Upon A Publicity Stunt, I will never support a RZA project again.

Bootlegs or nothing.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Holocaust View Post
    should have sent the film to theatres, but anyway
    Wouldn't happen....the 1st one cost $20mil to make, and it only made $20.25mil in revenue....sure movies have done worse producing a sequel, but with the calibur of stars involved & poor showing, direct to video makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by FakeAlias View Post
    After Once Upon A Publicity Stunt, I will never support a RZA project again.

Bootlegs or nothing.
    What is that a documentary or something? I don't see anyhting with that title....