Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A History of Clarence 13X (Allah) and the Five Percenters

Default A History of Clarence 13X (Allah) and the Five Percenters

killafifth.wordpress.com

why

KTL overload

explain to me how 5% are in the know of asiatic black men being Allah personified, just about anybody else is ignorant or illuminati evil

reeks of elitism, sounds like Pour Selfrighteous Teachers to me (NOI, looking at you too here ...)

please don't tell me it's symbolism

didn't Clarence XIII really leave NOI cuz he couldn't give up bad habits like gambling, then came up with a new god concept to attract followers?

kind of suspect of CXIII to say he 'died and came back' after he was shot too, de facto claiming he could prove the afterlife / cheat on death

good thing to me about that way (not supposed to say religion if I understand it correctly) seems god is within you and self realization is the key, I could get with that - too bad it's only for black people, but I guess he changed his tune on that one when he was in the psychiatric ward

get in touch with Yakub and ask him where Patmos is, I wanna go back to my roots

show n prove
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 04-21-2015 at 01:40 PM.
    Retired.

Banned

^

I wonder if there are any Nuwaubian nation followers on this forum lol
    Retired.

Veteran Member

Have you read:

The Five Percenters: Islam, Hip-hop and the Gods of New York

???

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    Have you read:

The Five Percenters: Islam, Hip-hop and the Gods of New York

???
    Haha resting on my shelf since a good 4 or 5 years now, didn't tap into it and it looks like i won't in the near future. How is it?

Veteran Member

It's a good read. I've read it more that once.

Quote Originally Posted by 8 View Post
    Haha resting on my shelf since a good 4 or 5 years now, didn't tap into it and it looks like i won't in the near future. How is it?
    Read the book. What else is there to do in Poland

Our nation is anti devilisment and pro righteous. The original population was all dark, after God made him self He made man in his image and likeness. So if i come directly from the creator himslef thats makes me jr as far as whites i have white bredren but i know its not regular white people its the ones in europe with wealth and hold valuable info hostage ...this is for Rev. i suggest that you watch hidden colors its about the original culture of black people before slavery.
    killafifth.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by killafifth View Post
    its the ones in europe with wealth and hold valuable info hostage
    Retired.

I was curious why you never see broccoli in a can. I read that it would be too soggy.

Suck this drunk alcohol dick.

Retired.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    KTL overload

explain to me how 5% are in the know of asiatic black men being Allah personified, just about anybody else is ignorant or illuminati evil

reeks of elitism, sounds like Pour Selfrighteous Teachers to me (NOI, looking at you too here ...)

please don't tell me it's symbolism

didn't Clarence XIII really leave NOI cuz he couldn't give up bad habits like gambling, then came up with a new god concept to attract followers?

kind of suspect of CXIII to say he 'died and came back' after he was shot too, de facto claiming he could prove the afterlife / cheat on death

good thing to me about that way (not supposed to say religion if I understand it correctly) seems god is within you and self realization is the key, I could get with that - too bad it's only for black people, but I guess he changed his tune on that one when he was in the psychiatric ward

get in touch with Yakub and ask him where Patmos is, I wanna go back to my roots

show n prove
    Honestly I think it is a way for black men to feel uplifted about themselves. I remember seeing a interview with some Wu memebers saying how it made them feel more positive about being black men. Will have to search for it and share. Honestly though, setting everthing aside,I have found that so many people, even those who I looked up to and respected, are very ignorant to ideals that are easily deciphered to be false or misleading.