I remember joining back in 02' or so with my first account......13yrs ago (woow that's old now...)

I have found through experience dealing with people on here whether it be a constructive debate or a verbal spar back & forth has caused me to develope thicker online armour/skin & allowed me to possess venomous verbal darts

WHat I mean more-so is, now with the massive popularity w/ social media whether it be FB, Twitter, other online forums, etc. I have had much more experience with online dueling than most of the average people due to the fact Wu-Corp was around long before the hype surrounding social media existed.

I feel if ever confronted with a verbal 'duel' from some person on a FB public site allowing comments, I just mirk them plain & simple....not from a bragging standpoint but just from an honest one.

ANyone else feel the same way? From dealing with everyone from SUNNY WINTERS; Aquareous Moon; STACK 87; TSA (more-so WHite Shao than Black Shao); Skampoe; Pencil Stach SID; Goddess; GENERAL-WISE; Crass; Bone Collecta; Snapple; MASH PG; Eric Unseen; BIg Lou; Maestro Wooz, Jasper & pretty much all of the Corpse members, etc.

I can say dealing with regular folks online can't even faze what I/we can come up with when getting into an online altercation :P