Thread: I'm Surprised NWA And 2Pac Were Able To Release These Albums

-

Default I'm Surprised NWA And 2Pac Were Able To Release These Albums

I'm talking about NWA's Niggaz4life album and 2Pac's Strictly 4 My Niggaz album. The reason i say i'm surprised these albums were released is because of the word niggaz in the album titles. I'm sure their record companies were kinda scared to put the albums out because they felt they would get some criticism from whites about the word niggaz. But i don't know why whites would be upset about that because they're the ones who called blacks niggas when we were slaves LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

PRODIGAL SUN

-

I forgot about those albums. I thought Nas album was called Untitled?

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Charles, when were you a slave?

NWA had to reverse the name of their album so it reads "efil4zaggiN" Though, and if i remembr right 2pac used it as an acronym.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

-

You're right Claaa7. 2Pac said niggaz stood for never ignorant getting goals accomplished. I don't know why he said that because I don't agree with that LOL.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

They asked really nicely.
    bring back begongo!!

-

LOL@Nick Riviera hahahahahahahahahahahaha. 2Pac made me laugh on Soulja's Story song on 2Pacalypse Now album when he said you got whites killing blacks, cops killing blacks and blacks killing blacks LOL. Shit just gon get worse LOL. When he rapped, he said cops sweating me as if my destiny is making crack sales LOL. Only 15 and got problems. Cops on my tail. So I bail till I dodge them. They finally pull me over and I laugh. Remember Rodney King and I blast on his punk ass LOL. Now I got a murder case. You speak of heaven punk. I never heard of the place LOL. Momma tried to stab me. I moved out. Bought a pound of weed, got some g's and bought a new house LOL. I'm only 17. I'm the new king. But all good things don't last. Task came fast and busted my black ass LOL.

-

NWA should've called their album Brothers4life and 2Pac should've called his album Strictly 4 My Brothers. Black men have got to stop calling each other niggas because they think it's ok to call each other that but when white men call them niggas, it's a problem LOL. Ignorant black men will never grow up and act right.

-

What does that have to do with what I said?

Banned

NWA should've called their album Brothers4life
    LMAO

Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

What's funny about that? There's nothing wrong with them calling their album that. I think they called the album Niggaz4life because they were trying to make a point to whites that whites will always look at blacks as niggas. Blacks shouldn't look at themselves as niggas just because that's what whites think about them. Ceelo of Goodie Mob said on The Experience song that you ain't a nigga because you black. You a nigga because of how you act. He's right.