Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Lopez The Boy Next Door

-

Default Jennifer Lopez The Boy Next Door

I saw this last weekend and it's good. It comes out on video tomorrow. The boy who lived next door to Jennifer started acting crazy after he had sex with her and she told him she didn't want him LOL. She was trying to work things out with her husband who she was separated from because he told her he didn't want her filing for divorce and she said ok. So the boy next door started stalking her and he got into her literature class at school that she was teaching without her knowing. He pretended to be friends with her son so he could get close to her LOL. He even taught her son how to shoot a gun which I thought was crazy because teenagers shouldn't be doing that. Ya'll gotta check this movie out because of the sex scene Jennifer had with him. She got naked and he was touching her pussy LOL. She got a hot body to be in her 40's.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

You saw this in the movie theatre?

-

I saw it on video because the video store I go to gets new releases on Saturday before they come out on Tuesday.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I wanna hit that middle aged ass
    Retired.

-

LOL. Me too.

I seen this about a week ago, was boring and has been done before.

-

I don't think it was boring because I liked her crazy boy neighbor who had sex with her LOL. He killed Jennifer's vice principal friend and he beat up that white boy bully real bad who was bothering Jennifer's son. He also beat up Jennifer's husband and had him and her son tied up in a barn LOL. He was very crazy because he couldn't have her. MaskedAvenger, what other movies you think have been done like this?

-

Her crazy neighbor also had sex with a white girl in his bedroom and she gave him head and Jennifer saw them hahahahahahahahahahaha. He looked over at her bedroom to see if she was looking LOL.

Banned

I saw this last weekend and it's good.
    4.4/10 IMDB (11,388 ratings)
    11% Rotten Tomatoes
    30% Metacritic

Lol
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

The Hound, who cares what the movie critics thought about it. I'm sure most of her movies have gotten bad reviews and she doesn't care. She's getting paid and I'm sure she has more money than movie critics LOL.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post

Yup
    OMG ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Eagle Eye again.

-

What Bill Cosby and Robin Williams movie is that?

Banned

^ Pretty sure it's 'Jack'

-

I never saw that. I like Robin's movies Good Morning Vietnam and Insomnia with Al Pacino. What's the name of the movie he did when he worked at a drug store and he worked in the film development department? He was crazy in that because he stalked a family who visited him often to get their pictures developed LOL. Connie Nielsen who was the wife of the family he stalked, she's cute. I saw her in Basic with John Travolta, Samuel Jackson and Taye Diggs.

Banned

That flick is 'one hour photo'