Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Does God Exist

god ..there are meny gods

ima god

scientists and man in general who dont believe in god have spent almost forever trying to fit an infinite god into their finite understanding and they cant do it. so their conclusion then is "god doesnt exist".
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Herbivore

If "god" created everything, who created "god"?

Look, scientists may not have a definitive answer as to how the universe came into existence yet, but to attribute it to "a spook in the sky" is a cop out.

Modern religion is just an extension of ancient mythology. It is all unverifiable myth.

No One Made God He Always Was And Always Will Be

no one created god, he always existed.

who or what created the the situation for the big bang to occur? something had to have existed for the big bang to take place. do you believe that the universe always existed? if not, who or what created it? if so, then why is god always existing such a far fetched idea for you?
    Last edited by THE W; 02-10-2006 at 02:14 PM.

Herbivore

Quote Originally Posted by hectis
    No One Made God He Always Was And Always Will Be
    Can you quote any research which shows that besides religious doctrine?

Herbivore

Quote Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe

who created the the situation for the big bang to occur? something had to have existed for the big bang to take place. do you believe that the universe always existed? if not, who or what created it?
    Using that logic, something must have exsited in order for "god" to exist then. You can't make it okay to use that logic in one sense, but not another.

Humans are getting to the point (and are at the point) in some cases where they can create life. I read a recent article where scientists were able to create a living cell from scratch that can reproduce itself. Where does that leave "god"?

Can U Prove Me Wrong? No One On Earth Can Ever Tell Me There Is No God Even If I Never Would Have Read One Book I Know There Is A God And God Is Not A Spoke In The Sky He Is Everywere U Look I Know It Is Hard To Understand But Just Know That He Is

who created the the situation for the big bang to occur? something had to have existed for the big bang to take place. do you believe that the universe always existed? if not, who or what created it? if so, then why is god always existing such a far fetched idea for you?

MABY THE UNIVERSE OR VERSES ALWAYS EXISTED AND NO ONE OR THING FLOATED AROUND NOTHINGNESS SAYING TO ITSELF

"I THINK I'LL CREATE A PLANET TODAY"

IF THERE IS A CREATOR OF EVERYLIFE THAT EXIST, WHAT GOOD IS IT NOW ?

DOES IT PUNISH US FOR THINKING ABOUT SEX ?

DOES THIS CREATOR OF EVERYLIFE PUNISH US FOR LYING ?

DO WE FLY AWAY PASS OUR SKY AND STARS TO GET TO THIS CREATOR WHEN WE DIE ?

WHAT ABOUT THE TALKING SNAKE THAT THIS CREATOR CREATED ?

WHERE IS IT ?

IS THERE TRUTH IN THE EXISTANCE OF A REPTILLIAN RACE OF WICKEDNESS WHO ARE CONSTANTLY TRYING TO PUT DOWN THE CHILDREN OF GOD ?

DID THEY LIE TO THE CHILDREN AND MAKE THEM BELIEVE THAT THEY THEMSELVES ARE GOD ?

DID THEY BUILD A WORLD FOR THEMSELVES WHERE THEY CAN BE GOD AND GOD CAN BE THE DEVIL ?

WE USE TO WRITE FROM RIGHT TO LEFT

WHAT HAPPENED ?

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Quote Originally Posted by hectis
    Can U Prove Me Wrong? No One On Earth Can Ever Tell Me There Is No God Even If I Never Would Have Read One Book I Know There Is A God And God Is Not A Spoke In The Sky He Is Everywere U Look I Know It Is Hard To Understand But Just Know That He Is

I'M LOOKING AT MY COMPUTER SCREEN RIGHT NOW

I DON'T SEE HIM

AND IF THIS IS HIM THEN WHAT GOOD IS HE ?

HE ?

I DON'T SEE NO MAN ON MY COMPUTER SCREEN

EXPLAIN YOURSELF

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

god doesnt exist but heaven does, its between your ears you just gotta find it.
    rza got a catalog y-kim has a pamphlet, & he has the nerve to challenge rza?

shiiiit fool couldn't handle tru mas, or 4th, especially 4th

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan
    Using that logic, something must have exsited in order for "god" to exist then. You can't make it okay to use that logic in one sense, but not another.

Humans are getting to the point (and are at the point) in some cases where they can create life. I read a recent article where scientists were able to create a living cell from scratch that can reproduce itself. Where does that leave "god"?
    you didnt answer the question. do you believe the universe always existed or not?

so what if scientists can make living organisms. so can god. human being can have children that can reproduce too. and they can construct buildings. it just means that god has given humans the intelligence to accomplish certain things.

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
    how many do you know of ?
    Depends on the religion.
    18th March 2006

you didnt answer the question. do you believe the universe always existed or not?

so what if scientists can make living organisms. so can god. human being can have children that can reproduce too. and they can construct buildings. it just means that god has given humans the intelligence to accomplish certain things.

WHAT CAN GOD DO THAT MAN CAN'T ?

Herbivore

At this point, that is not something I can answer using factual proof. Still, I will not attribute it to a "spook in the sky", either.