Thread: The god Richard Simmons is now known as Fiona

Default The god Richard Simmons is now known as Fiona

lol another dude I mean 'lady'

I don't want to overtheorize but over the years I have come to think that some people's motivation to perform feats that will inspire admiration with the public (sportsmen, entertainers) is driven by the need to overcompensate for problems they don't know how to deal with. in other words, in order to hang onto a secret they create an inflated image of themselves in the public eye

where I live cycling (the Lance Armstrong type thing) is huge. so ever since I was a kid I've been following up on races religiously. you would be surprised by how many riders, especially riders who perform strongly in mountain stages, have committed suicide during or after their career. it's really disproportionate when compared to 'regular' people

most of these riders who offed themselves were dealing with prolonged depression throughout (often times even before) their career and turned riding up on a mountain into a one on one fight with themselves.

more recently there was the swimming champion & then the other mediatized cases in US that were more of a gender related thing

I guess some people go a long way in trying to handle things they cannot confront head on

or at least that's just my opinion
    Retired.

{>____<}

Maybe he always felt that his life as a man was not right. Possibly afraid to come out to say that he's a woman on the inside.

I just received an irate e-mail from Simmons rep denying this and saying he deserves privacy

slowly it's beginning to sink in just who all of these wucorp lurkers are

we got "hollywood" and "the international community" by the balls

not bad for a website that promotes something called a cappadonna
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    I just received an irate e-mail from Simmons rep denying this and saying he deserves privacy