Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Obnoxious weirdo kayne slams Grammy-winner Beck in dumb rant, while sunny race baits

Default Obnoxious weirdo kayne slams Grammy-winner Beck in dumb rant, while sunny race baits

His voice is one of the most irritating around. I don't know how anyone can stand to listen to him rap.

Kanye West ripped into the Grammy’s album of the year-winner Beck in a rant backstage that suggested his stage-rush earlier in the evening was no joke.

“Beck needs to respect artistry, he should’ve given his award to Beyonce,” said Kanye in an interview with E! Online. Beck beat out Beyonce in the category, as well as Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith and Pharrell Williams. That apparently irked West who stepped onstage as Beck accepted the award in what appeared to be a joke that echoed his interruption of Taylor Swift in 2009 at the MTV Music awards.

“I just know that the Grammys, if they want real artists to keep coming back, they need to stop playing with us. We ain’t gonna play with them no more,” he said. “We tired of it. When you keep on diminishing art and not respecting the craft, and slapping people in the face after they deliver monumental feats of music – you’re disrespectful to inspiration.”

Watch the video:A video or other embedded content has been hidden. Click here to view it.

West said he didn’t say anything on the show because he did not want to put his family or “clothing line” at risk, but added: “I’m going to fight for creativity.”

http://www.eonline.com/videos/embed/231600

He definitely is up himself and has an ego to match . This vouching for Beyonce and Jay Z is getting a little boring now.

Plus photos of the yeezy 3 just dropped. Not sure what to make of them. Definitely prefer the 2's

Haha, Kanye thinks Beyonce is the epitome of artistry. What a fucking idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

i was just gonna post this, because this is just too fucking stupid... "Beck should respect that and give his award to Beyonce", first of all - Kanye would never, ever have given away the award if he had been nominated and won.

second of all, the music Beyonce makes is fucking NOT the epitome of true art or whatever he said, it's commercial music made first and foremost to sell records. i'm not a fan of Beck, but from what i've heard from him he seems to come from the heart with his music.

Fuck Kanye West, i'm getting really tired of his stupid ass... this is a good interview as Charlemagne is kind of calling him out, i can't believe more journalists ain't doing this:

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post
    Haha, Kanye thinks Beyonce is the epitome of artistry. What a fucking idiot.

haha, he's worried about doing damage to his "clothing line". why does kanye care so much about the opinion of a bunch of people who decide the grammys?

he refused to not play himself.

I'm a fan of Kanye but he sure does make it difficult. To question the artistic integrity of the Grammys by singling out Beck of all people is extremely weird. It's one of the things the Grammys actually got right.
    The funny thing is that I'm sure Beyonce herself doesn't care but Kanye keeps dragging her into these meltdowns.
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Maybe he wants to bone beyonce.

Ahahahaha

kanye has a tiresome god complex, still bump his music though

but I don't complain too much when artists show personality, even if it exposes them as complete asses. some controversy is always welcome

beck has pushed the creative envelope several times. however, I'm not up to speed with his current musical direction anymore

these guys should actually collaborate
    Retired.

if kanye thinks he is such a legend he should follow in the footsteps of kurt cobain and end his misery with a shotgun.

----------------------------------------------------------

but will the paris fashion houses recognise him???

FRESH FISH

The irony of claining respect the artistry in Beyonce's favor over Beck is pretty.....well par for the course for Kanye's intelligence.

This is a guy who thinks he's important and revolutionary for wanting to..........do high end fashion.

Most overrated faggot around.

the idiot said "beyonce video...." this dude keeps gettin more retarded by the minute..

-

LOL@Zu Fam, Zooruka and Dissonance hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Kanye is a faggot and a attention whore. He needs to stop going to the grammys if he's so pissed about artists winning awards that he thinks shouldn't be getting awards. Zooruka, I think he does want to fuck Beyoncé hahahahahahahahaha. Most men wanna fuck her including myself LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.