• Selfish

4 50.00%
  • Generous

4 50.00%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are you selfish or generous

{>____<}

Question Are you selfish or generous

I consider myself generous to anyone regardless of income, background, and status. People are people. I don't loan out money or asked to be paid for something, I just do it. What's the point? People are struggling and I feel that money usually ruins good friendships.

Here's the real question, though. If I'm in need, will these same people have my back?

The way I've always looked at it, take a risk. The trust part comes later. (Depending on the person)

generous mostly
    Retired.

-

I'm selfish because most people are selfish hahahahahahahahahahahaha. If most people were generous, this world would be much better and you wouldn't have a lot of poor and unemployed people. I've learned my lesson about loaning people money and I don't do that anymore. Blacks are the worst at borrowing money because they never pay back. If somebody loans me money, I pay them back because that's the type of person iam. I don't use people who help me.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

{>____<}

I'm selfish because most people are selfish hahahahahahahahahahahaha. If most people were generous, this world would be much better and you wouldn't have a lot of poor and unemployed people. I've learned my lesson about loaning people money and I don't do that anymore. Blacks are the worst at borrowing money because they never pay back. If somebody loans me money, I pay them back because that's the type of person iam. I don't use people who help me.
    What does race have anything to do with the topic of discussion?

-

Race is always a issue and it's related to the question you asked. Most whites are selfish. Why you think so many of them are rich and most blacks are poor? Blacks need jobs. Even though I hate a lot of black men, blacks need jobs so they won't have to sell drugs to make their neighborhoods bad and they won't have to get welfare checks and food stamps. I'm sick of a lot of blacks being unemployed while a lot of whites have jobs. That's why things are never gonna change in America and that's why there will always be problems in black neighborhoods like unemployment, crime and homelessness. The Hound tried to gimme some advice about I should have my own cleaning business and I don't need a loan from a bank. If I don't get a loan, how else am I gonna start a business? LOL. I appreciate his advice but he went about it the wrong way. Nobody can start a business without a bank loan unless you got a lot of money saved from the money you made from your jobs which I don't have.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Most whites are selfish.
    Retired.

{>____<}

Race is always a issue and it's related to the question you asked. Most whites are selfish. Why you think so many of them are rich and most blacks are poor? Blacks need jobs. Even though I hate a lot of black men, blacks need jobs so they won't have to sell drugs to make their neighborhoods bad and they won't have to get welfare checks and food stamps. I'm sick of a lot of blacks being unemployed while a lot of whites have jobs. That's why things are never gonna change in America and that's why there will always be problems in black neighborhoods like unemployment, crime and homelessness. The Hound tried to gimme some advice about I should have my own cleaning business and I don't need a loan from a bank. If I don't get a loan, how else am I gonna start a business? LOL. I appreciate his advice but he went about it the wrong way. Nobody can start a business without a bank loan unless you got a lot of money saved from the money you made from your jobs which I don't have.
    Charles, you're a race baiter. Not everything is about blacks receiving entitlements. This is becoming very redundant.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Blacks are the worst at borrowing money because they never pay back. .
    So all of the "whites" that you have loaned money to, always paid you back on time ....right ?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

if you look real close, allot of so called generous people are being generous so that they can look generous to those they wish to take an advantage of.
    some give to others because they look down on those who they are giving to and feel that they have so much more to give.
    allot of people would love to believe that they are giving out of the kindness of their heart.

-

I've never loaned money to whites because they never ask me for money. Blacks are the ones always asking me for money LOL. I agree with your opinion about generous people Lord Nose.

in terms of being generous with money towards others - I used to be but learned that doesn't get either party anywhere. if its somebody I know that typically never asks then I will hesitantly, but there's generally no reason for a person/ family member to always need to borrow money. if they do then they have issues money cant fix. when I was young and on almost minimum wage I always had more money than family with twice my income and loaned them thousands because I don't spend it irresponsibly and never borrowed a dime in my life.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
    if you look real close, allot of so called generous people are being generous so that they can look generous to those they wish to take an advantage of.
    some give to others because they look down on those who they are giving to and feel that they have so much more to give.
    allot of people would love to believe that they are giving out of the kindness of their heart.
    This is total crap.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    in terms of being generous with money towards others - I used to be but learned that doesn't get either party anywhere. if its somebody I know that typically never asks then I will hesitantly, but there's generally no reason for a person/ family member to always need to borrow money. if they do then they have issues money cant fix. when I was young and on almost minimum wage I always had more money than family with twice my income and loaned them thousands because I don't spend it irresponsibly and never borrowed a dime in my life.
    Good. When you can't give the money, you're the bad guy, not to mention how many times you've helped the person through tough times.

-

LOL@Ironman dissing Lord Nose's opinion about generous people hahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah that's sad that you get looked at as a bad guy by people who wanna borrow money from you. But if you were to ask them for money, they never have any to give you LOL. I learned that when I would give prostitutes money for intimacy and then when I would ask them to borrow money, they don't have any LOL. Broke ass bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Good. When you can't give the money, you're the bad guy, not to mention how many times you've helped the person through tough times.
    right, it doesn't matter how many times. you'll be the bad guy for a couple days until they find someone else to leech off of. you just have to not care about it.

I learned that when I would give prostitutes money for intimacy and then when I would ask them to borrow money, they don't have any LOL. Broke ass bitches.
    jesus christ lol. that's like asking a bartender that served you a couple times to borrow money, the F they gonna let you have some money for its a place of business not your best friend lol. and why you calling them broke bitches if you asking them for money lmao. I cant even deal.