Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LisaRaye vs Keyshia Coles

-

Default LisaRaye vs Keyshia Coles

Both of these women are hot and they're lightskin black women. I love lightskin black women and if I had to choose, I'm gonna take Keyshia because she's around my age. LisaRaye is 10 years older than me and her birthday is 3 days after my birthday. Keyshia always be wearing ugly hairstyles and I don't know why because she's a beautiful woman and I love her smile. I heard she might be getting back together with NBA player Daniel Gibson who used to play for my hometown Cleveland Cavs. They had gotten a divorce because he was cheating on her. Dumb ass Daniel LOL. How could you cheat on a fine woman? LisaRaye was hot when I first saw her in The Players Club movie with Ice Cube and Bernie Mac(RIP). Can ya'll post pictures of them?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

so what's the deal charles? how come you never post any pics?
    Retired.

-

I don't know how.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

do this if you want to post a picture

[IMG]...[/IMG]

where it says ... you copy paste the url where you found the pic

there are other ways too cj
    Retired.

Retired.

he doesn't know how to copy/paste

THE NOBLE ART OF RIGHT CLiCKING
    Retired.

-

You're right. I don't like her hair in that 2nd picture.

She has a Larry Bird perm in the picture.

she looks like that milkshake Nas married in the second one

charles here's a copy/paste tutorial http://lifehacker.com/5801525/help-n...-cut-and-paste you can skip the first few paragraphs, the important bit starts under the heading
    Highlight or Select What You Want to Copy or Cut

maybe give it a try below with a pic if you feel like it

Retired.

-

Show me some LisaRaye pictures.

Retired.

-

Wow very nice. It's sad that she's done several straight to video movies LOL. The Players Club and The Wood are the only movies that she's done that came to theaters.

-

She was in 2Pac's Toss It Up video and Ghostface Killah's Never Be The Same Again video.

-

Fuck LisaRaye. I listened to a radio interview she did on Youtube talking about she isn't a golddigger. Bitch please LOL. If that's the case, then why marry a black man who was a millionaire and he owned a island? Then she divorces him when she found out he was cheating on her LOL. I know she's teaching her daughter to be a golddigger like her and her daughter is gonna be dating bad black men and end up lonely and evil like her mom LOL. Keyshia Coles isn't any different. She can't keep a man and she dates bad black men like rapper/record company owner Birdman of Cash money records LOL. I heard she might be getting back together with her ex-husband who's former NBA player Daniel Gibson. She broke up with him because he was cheating on her. So why consider taking him back? LOL. She said she's gonna be friends with him and see if she might take him back. She also needs to stop wearing ugly hairstyles.