Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cobra vs Commando

-

I was so mad at Sylvester and Arnold's Escape Plan movie. That movie was terrible but I'm glad they got a chance to work together because they had never done a movie together. Arnold was in The Expendables 2 and 3 but Escape Plan was the first movie that Sylvester and him had a lot of scenes together. 50 Cent was also in Escape Plan and Vincent D'Onoforio(his last name is hard to pronounce but he's a good actor). Vincent was in Fire With Fire with Bruce Willis and 50 Cent and that's a good movie. He was also in Full Metal Jacket with Matthew Modine. 50 Cent has played in several movies with some legends like Bruce Willis, Robert Deniro(he's done 2 movies with him), Al Pacino, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Forest Whitaker, Ray Liotta and Sharon Stone. He's one of the few rappers that have played in movies with legendary actors. I know ya'll think most of 50 Cent's movies suck but I think it's nice that he's worked with good actors because most rappers that have done movies haven't done that.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Cobra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

I think it's a tie between Cobra and Commando because both are very good and they're classics. I was watching Commando on Sunday.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Zooruka, what does TBH mean?.
    Toes Before Hoes

Brigitte neilson vs rae dawn chong thread coming soon

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I would pick Rae because Brigette looks terrible now LOL.

-

I had to post to this again just so I could put this topic on the first page. These movies are classics and I wanna thank Jacobjay for posting the posters because I love them.

-

Lee Towers, you the man for posting Cobra and Commando movie posters and I got them on my Facebook page. Classic movies.

We eat Fish

Don't really remember the movies but the commando poster is better

-

You've never seen Cobra and Commando? You need to check them out because you'll love them. Lots of action and the bad guy who was the leader of a gang of killers in Cobra was scary looking LOL. He had a small part in the first Terminator with Arnold Schwarzenegger. Arnold took his clothes when Arnold beat him up hahahahahahahahahaha. He was also in Lionheart movie with Jean Claude Van Damme. Brigette Nielsen was in Cobra and she was hot when she was young. She used to be married to Sylvester Stallone and she was in Rocky 4 movie as Dolph Lundgren's wife. She was also in Beverly Hills Cop 2 movie with Eddie Murphy as a criminal. She hasn't aged well LOL. Last movie she was in is called Mercenaries with Vivica Fox and Kristanna Loken who was in The Terminator 3 movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger. I wanna see Mercenaries and Kristanna is hot.

Commando

-

Ya'll should check out Arnold Schwarzenegger and Terrence Howard's Sabotage movie if ya'll haven't seen it. Very good and it keeps you guessing who the killer is.

I grew up watching Stallone films but for whatever reason Cobra missed me as a kid. Commando on the other hand was (and still is) my shit. Too many quotables. I did eventually see Cobra but honestly it didn't do much for me. I think Tango & Cash is really underrated though. That movie should have got a sequel.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

PRODIGAL SUN

these type of movies died in the 80s

Banned

That's why the world needs Keeth Witcher to keep this shit alive
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

I got them on dvd.
    Charles, when did you upgrade to a DVD player? I thought you were strictly about that VHS life?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -