Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Charles Jones...Why you never talk about Ignorant Whites ?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Default Charles Jones...Why you never talk about Ignorant Whites ?

huh ?

-

Because they aren't as bad as ignorant black men. Ignorant black men are the worst and that's why so many of them end up dead at a young age and in prison. I don't see that happening to ignorant white men.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

*waits for TSA to add badly formulated comment*
    Retired.

Because they aren't as bad as ignorant black men. Ignorant black men are the worst and that's why so many of them end up dead at a young age and in prison. I don't see that happening to ignorant white men.
    God this guy is such a piece of shit, u really believe that you sambo,dont you? go shoeshine like the tap dancer you are

He does complain pretty much about ignorant racist white supervisors who hold him back from becoming lead toilet scrubber.

the ignorance exists on all fronts, but then i forget this guys brain is too dim to comprehend the larger issue at hand, no wonder he will be scrubbing toilets till he dies

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    God this guy is such a piece of shit, u really believe that you sambo,dont you? go shoeshine like the tap dancer you are
    strong words coming from someone who joined a "user group" created by the whitest person ever who used to pretend to be black on the internet and created said group solely to troll black people.

Don't get me wrong, I think white "people" are the worst, but the large faction or wucorp dorks who try to prove their mental superiority by talking shit to a clearly touched individual seems a little misguided, if not sadly adorable.

#TeamCJ4Life
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

-

Thanks man.

graveyard shifter is in a user group that was created by ghostlaced? Otherwise wu tang poster's comment doesn't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster View Post
    strong words coming from someone who joined a "user group" created by the whitest person ever who used to pretend to be black on the internet and created said group solely to troll black people.

Don't get me wrong, I think white "people" are the worst, but the large faction or wucorp dorks who try to prove their mental superiority by talking shit to a clearly touched individual seems a little misguided, if not sadly adorable.

#TeamCJ4Life
    I absolutely DO NOT believe Said person is a white supremacist, as a matter of fact, I know for a fact they do what they do because they know exactly what would happen, and I'm not one of the hate whitey dudes however u got a hooker fucking retard over here always pretending he is the height of black morality and tries to justify it by being a sambo, my point as stated later is, ignorance occurs with every ethnicity, Fuxk this whole "black people hold the ignorance award" garbage this ok ruckus ass nigga be spewing on here

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i already knew...there was no need to tell on yourself

"White Americans are the racial majority, with a 77.7% share of the U.S. population. Hispanic and Latino Americans amount to 17.1% of the population, making up the largest minority. African Americans are the largest racial minority, amounting to 13.2% of the population."

there are more caucasians than negros in america yet negros are more ignorant than any other group in america...right ?

you get to see a myriad of videos displaying the fucked up behavior of negros in america because it is used to justify white americas genocidal programs against negro america.

why don't you see as much ignorant behavior coming from the caucasian population ?

you don't know any of them enough to see it first hand
    they cover up their fuck ups
    they push and promote clean images of themselves in the media - they want the world to see them as god - you think that everything good and smart comes from them

negro americans are self destructive because when they look in the mirror they don't see someone who has blue eyes and blond hair.

plus - negro americans are the only group who has experienced being killed and maimed for attempting to read a book

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    ignorance occurs with every ethnicity
    exactly

see people as individuals instead of viewing them only as representatives of their race every damn moment of the day ffs

this whole 'turn every topic into a race issue' in gen chat is getting really tiresome

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster View Post

#TeamCJ4Life
    your posts are clearly only for your personal entertainment and I have no problem with that, most of the time you are hilarious, but don't go expecting people to take anything you say seriously, like this comment of yours above. you are so obviously just trolling on Gravey, check two and N.I. here - and at the same time actually taking the piss out of CJ

also maybe not the best strategy to start shit talking about people purportedly pretending to be something they are not when your carefully fashioned übercool image was shot to pieces the very instant a pic of you turned up here. we all know what I'm referring to here - so maybe don't go there huh danny boy?
    Retired.