Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Janet Jackson vs Beyonce

zooruka, do you prefer weaves or the more natural look?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    What you mean by that? Just because she's very popular doesn't mean nothing. You either wanna fuck her or you don't and i know you wanna fuck her like i do hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Jay-Z a lucky man ! ( Said in uncle Vester's voice) lol

Charles do you like this part in House Party 3 ???

Last edited by zooruka; 06-07-2015 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    zooruka, do you prefer weaves or the more natural look?
    I like Beyoncé but Solange's natural hair doesn't look that bad either.

I would say weaves though.

Ahahahahahaha
    Last edited by zooruka; 06-07-2015 at 11:10 PM.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

dont try to play it off

Quote Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
    you see pictures of her and it annoys you ?
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
    dont try to play it off
    Beyonce's celebrity is force feed to the masses, so she doesn't go the way of SWV or any other RnB has been singer.

mmm hmm

-

Zooruka, yeah I like that scene from House Party 3 movie. Solange's hair is ugly LOL. She always has ugly hairstyles. Beyoncé always has her hair looking good. I see what you saying now about how Beyoncé is being force fed to the media so she won't fade away like a lot of r&b female singers have. I think the reason why Beyoncé has had a long music career is because she does mainstream music meaning she does radio songs. When r&b female singers do mainstream music, they're gonna have a longer career than most r&b female singers that have faded away. SWV, Total, Jade, Brownstone, En Vogue, Faith Evans have faded away because they don't do mainstream music. Their music is for black radio stations and most of Beyoncé's songs aren't gonna be played on black radio stations. Her songs get played on white radio stations because most of her songs are pop. Even if Beyoncé didn't have a long career, I would still be in love with her and I would want her because she's the baddest black woman that I've seen. She's so cute and she has a sexy body. Most black female singers aren't as cute and sexy as she is.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

LOL@Zooruka's picture of Jermaine Dupri having long hair hahahahahaha.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    Beyonce's celebrity is force feed to the masses, so she doesn't go the way of SWV or any other RnB has been singer.

-

What's the deal with Janet Jackson liking foreigner men? Black men aren't good enough for her? LOL. James Debarge is the only black man she's been married to. She's with a foreigner guy now who looks like a Hispanic. Her ex-husband was a Hispanic guy and he had a small part in Poetic Justice movie when he worked at the post office with 2Pac and Joe Torry. He was throwing darts at the dart board when he was playing with Joe. He said to 2Pac and Joe, why don't you go get your sweet water corn bread and your yams hahahahahahahahahaha. He didn't know what a yam was when 2Pac and Joe were talking about that. They were talking about women LOL.