Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #Craigslist Killer

Default #Craigslist Killer

Seriously.....Is CharlesJones getting worse ???

no it's called consistency
    Retired.

i see im not the only one who thinks he is either already or is going to be a future craigslist killer

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I would never stalk women. I'm not that crazy. Plus the women ads that I've responded to, they don't respond back. So I don't waste time on there.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    i see im not the only one who thinks he is either already or is going to be a future craigslist killer
    Radio, Your the originator of the Craigslist Killer title. In other words you are Islord.

lol

Retired.

Wasn't she expecting to be tied up, if she wanted to be a submissive dummy?

That nightmare started on Craigslist when the 22-year old answered an ad from a man seeking a submissive partner.

The two decided to meet up near his Chesaning area home, but when she got there, she quickly realized this was not the man in the picture she'd seen.

Michigan State Police Lieutenant David Kaiser said once their meet-up wasn't going well, she wanted to go home. However, the suspect had other ideas. Police say he bound her and forced her into his car before driving off.

She didn't go without a fight, and police say that may have helped save her life.

She began kicking the back of his seat, causing him to swerve. Thinking the driver was drunk, Michigan State Police pulled the man over.

Upon approach, they found the young woman screaming for help in the backseat of the car with a bag over her head, duct tape over her mouth and zip ties around her wrists.

MSP arrested the man who now faces assault and kidnapping charges. Kaiser said the woman did not seek medical treatment. He also urged anyone who engages in Craigslist deals to do so in a public place or even the lobby of a state police post.

http://www.kmov.com/story/29060211/w...raigslist-deal

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    radio, your the originator of the craigslist killer title. In other words you are islord.

Lol
    im so not worthy to be named with the god of gods

RadioActive..... How much doo do, do you predict Charles will clean in his life time ????

Ahahahahahha

Edit: Turn this thread into a RadioActive Man Q&A on CharlesJones.

-

Zooruka, why do you have a fascination with me cleaning for a living? You and Radioactive Man get off on dissing me because of what I do for a living. I don't think that's funny but if you wanna laugh at me, that's cool. I thought you and I were cool? I could care less about Radioactive Man dissing me. I know he hates me.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

i dont hate you dude, hate is reserved for my piece of shit aint good for anything ex, i just dislike what you stand for and what you are about, ive never been a fan of abled bodied grown men who wallow in self pity and cant comprehend the simpliest things about life

-

It's good to know you don't hate me. You alright with me.

I thought you and I were cool? .
    We are cool CJ.

I just think RadioActive Man's comments are funny as hell.

My dad has the worst breath hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I try to stand away from him whenever he talks to me.
    honestly I'm surprised my mom married him since he has bad breath hahahahahahahahahahaha.
    He told me he had a girlfriend in college before he got with my mom and I'm surprised he's had any women because of his bad breath LOL.

RadioActive.......I beg you, Can you please comment on these CharlesJones posts ???? Ahahahaha

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha