Thread: It is now considered a 'hate crime' to boycott Israel? Wtf

Default It is now considered a 'hate crime' to boycott Israel? Wtf

Apparently Ottawa is considering branding anyone who boycotts Israel guilty of hate crimes. Boycotts have long been a method for political change and never once have I heard it been called a hate crime. Typical Zionist mentality to scream anti semitism every time they rightfully critiqued. What is the point of 'free speech' if said speech can only critique who governments want you to critique. Love to see how the Canadian government would feel now if they were in the Palestinians shoes.

there should be more economic boycotts against Israel

lmao at 'hate crime', ludicrous
    Retired.

The only thing they care more about than creating 'the perfect state' (lol at how Nazi like the Zionists sound, is money.

Zionist influence runs so deep though, they have threatened UN members previously, I wonder if that is what happened here? Because once someone really informs themselves about the situation there is no way anyone can think Israel are right, but surely an Ottowa official is informed about the situation before speaking in public?!?!?! Any time I argue with an Israel defender over the situation their knowledge is extremely limited, hence their 'support' for Israel

people have got to be really blind not to see Israel has been keeping a whole people hostage since 1947
    Retired.

coincidentally this happened today ...

Vatican officially recognizes 'state of Palestine' in treaty

VATICAN CITY — The Vatican has officially recognized the state of Palestine in a new treaty.
    The treaty, which was finalized Wednesday but still has to be signed, makes clear that the Holy See has switched its diplomatic relations from the Palestinian Liberation Organization to the state of Palestine.
    The Vatican had welcomed the decision by the U.N. General Assembly in 2012 to recognize a Palestinian state. But the treaty is the first legal document negotiated between the Holy See and the Palestinian state and constitutes an official recognition.
    Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas is due to see Pope Francis on Saturday before the canonization of two new saints from the Holy Land a day later.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    Because once someone really informs themselves about the situation there is no way anyone can think Israel are right

zooruka if you're up for a build about Israel so am I, what's your point of view?

peace
    Retired.

Then and there the Lord made a covenant with Abram. He said, “I promise to give your descendants all this land"
    / Thread

yeah I know that's in the Bible but it's fucked up for the Palestinians right now isn't it? it's not like the current situation is a humane solution for them. essentially that's a people that has been forced to resort to living on a few dump sites

it's pretty bad when the Israeli government blocks humanitarian aid at the borders just to provide one example

isn't there something you'd like to see change?

does the fact the pope (indirectly) acknowledges Palestine as a nation now (unlike Israel does) kind of alter your point of view?
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Jones View Post
    it's not like the current situation is a humane solution for them. essentially that's a people that has been forced to resort to living on a few dump sites
    "No one is good except God alone.
    God is light, and there is no darkness at all in him
    I will not drive out the Amorites until they become so wicked that they must be punished.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Jones View Post
    does the fact the pope (indirectly) acknowledges Palestine as a nation now
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Never rely on what you think you know.
    Never let yourself think that you are wiser than you are; simply obey the Lord

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    Apparently Ottawa is considering branding anyone who boycotts Israel guilty of hate crimes. Boycotts have long been a method for political change and never once have I heard it been called a hate crime. Typical Zionist mentality to scream anti semitism every time they rightfully critiqued. What is the point of 'free speech' if said speech can only critique who governments want you to critique. Love to see how the Canadian government would feel now if they were in the Palestinians shoes.
    thats crazy, the worlds going mad
    "get money by all means necessary"

As much as Israel is a global cancer, if any one of your countries have the misfortune of becoming over 25% muslim you will completely and totally understand the way Israel behaves. There are like 9 'israel' situations in north Africa all lead by arab muslims against other peoples, so it's extra hypocritical to them to act like Palestine is some sob story, especially when the other cases take on a larger and more heinous scale. There are detail stratagem of taking over and wiping out non muslims in the Koran and/or beating others into submission. This is why Palestine can only court sympathy from elements in the west. everyone else has to 'deal with them' in real time. We just have 9/11. Places a stone throw away from Palestine have religious and racially motivated 9/11s weekly.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    As much as Israel is a global cancer, if any one of your countries have the misfortune of becoming over 25% muslim you will completely and totally understand the way Israel behaves. There are like 9 'israel' situations in north Africa all lead by arab muslims against other peoples, so it's extra hypocritical to them to act like Palestine is some sob story, especially when the other cases take on a larger and more heinous scale. There are detail stratagem of taking over and wiping out non muslims in the Koran and/or beating others into submission. This is why Palestine can only court sympathy from elements in the west. everyone else has to 'deal with them' in real time. We just have 9/11. Places a stone throw away from Palestine have religious and racially motivated 9/11s weekly.

It's not even just Africa, ask Lebanese or Jordanians if they like Palestinians. These countries allowed Palestinians to have refuge in their countries and the Palestinians tried to take over.

There is a reason Gulf Arabs like to support Palestinian Jihad on paper, but refuse to host them in their own countries (Gulf Arabs are the biggest dogs).

Both sides have funny looking beards.

PRODIGAL SUN

you can get certain texts in the bible & koran & forget that they were did more than 10 centuries ago & look at certain passages & cringe, to take certain text's witout common sense & context of time, period, situations & basically sound like a devil worshipper, this land on this planet is for everyone human, every human being that walks in higher powers footsteps in some way, shape, form or fashion, is the chosen people, you get me

palestinians get alot of support on the ground worldwide, the problems you get in the middle east & north africa is due to issues related too poverty & corruption, i have never heard that rubbish peeps on here are promoting, north africa & the middle east is mostly run by US goverment controlled despots & dictator puppet types, who don't give two shits about there own citizens, let alone the savage oppression palestians are going through, they just give a shit about themselves & there immediate circles & monopoly of control, depending on the geopolitics of the said region, you get me

other than hezbollah, a legitimate resistance movement, hamas, same thing, the persian goverment, there not perfect, but who is, put there negatives against any western goverment then talk to me, you get me, you see what i'm saying & assad, a independent dictator wit a so called heart, he's helped the palestianians & hamas(even though they have now switched on him)bare nuff, you get me, these are the only peeps, political wise, that have the palestinans back

problems in north africa is due to the divide & rule tactics to control the populations by the colonialists & now imperialists & there puppets, through sectarialism & tribalism, plus poverty due to the worldwide imperialist system of haves & have nots, elite at the top, everyone else suffers, not that gibberish peeps on here are chatting air about

big up all my arabs peeps, thats my people, big up palestinians aswell, thats my peoples, there large in the game, big up, big up, big up, big up, salute, 21 gunshot salute, peace in the middle east, peeps all got to live together in harmony, but this will only happen when you get a human being on a level wit balls in the white house to tell the israeli goverment to fix up, free up west bank of them trying it settler bizness & have a two state solution, share jerusalem as both countries capitals, what the fock is wrong wit that, jheeze
    Last edited by LONDON!; 05-24-2015 at 02:56 AM.
    "get money by all means necessary"