View Poll Results: Who would git duh most wimmen?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • CharlesJones

13 40.63%
  • Check Two

12 37.50%
  • dey are both homos

5 15.63%
  • CharlesJones wins with prostitues

2 6.25%
  • Check Two wins with out fucking fat girls

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CharlesJones vs Check Two:Who You Think Would Get The Most Women?

-

Who ya'll think would win in a fight between Check Two and i? Somebody post a poll and i bet i'll get the most votes. Check Two is a tough talker behind a computer screen and he ain't gonna bust a grape. I'll beat his ass in front of his mommy and daddy and fat bitch girlfriend Gabourey Sidibe.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Considering Charles doesn't know the difference beteween Women & Ladies....

And has therefor never been with a real woman....

Check Two.

-

I don't even wanna fight you Check Two because fighting you would solve nothing. We would end up hating each other even more if we fought and i don't want that to happen. That's the problem that i have with ignorant black men because they think fighting and shooting each other solves the problem and it doesn't.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

LOL@Guarded By Martyrs hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Whatever you say.

{>____<}

Who ya'll think would win in a fight between Check Two and i? Somebody post a poll and i bet i'll get the most votes. Check Two is a tough talker behind a computer screen and he ain't gonna bust a grape. I'll beat his ass in front of his mommy and daddy and fat bitch girlfriend Gabourey Sidibe.
    Dude, you're what, 38 years old talking about fist fighting another man over what? Votes? Charles, this isn't high school. When are you going to mentally mature?

That's grounds for a ban for a few weeks. You've been in the Box Office acting a freaking fool for no reason.

Banned

Ironman, stop being a retard. That does in no way deserve a couple week ban.

'

hahahahahaha

'

Damn. We've lived long enough to see CJ become the villain.

Banned

CJ brings up a good point. Is there anybody here that thinks Check 2 has ever come out on the winning end of a fight?

Charles challenged me to a fight in the gay rodeo thread, but then he backed down.

Banned

Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

lmao this thread is gold!

Charles, Check's family will probably hear your beat up 1972 Toyota coming from several hundred miles away so will be able to secure their property, call the police, setup a trap involving Martin Lawrence DVDs etc. long before you can have your way with their asses.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

'

If I was going to war with CharlesJones I'd line the perimeter with Martin Lawerence DVD's and stouffer frozen dinners, and have a bunch of white job super visors and ignorant black women posted up in watch towers.

Banned

i'd have one of those traps they use in the cartoons that's a box with a stick holding it up and a corned beef sandwich under it as bait.

What about a giant light skinned foot statue and I can simply throw a net on him while hes jerking it?