Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many f'n Law and Order, CSI's, and other spinoffs are fucking needed?

Default How many f'n Law and Order, CSI's, and other spinoffs are fucking needed?

Over the years there are way too many CSI's, Law and Order, NCSI, and the list goes on. Give it a break and let something different on for a change, but I guess there are many robots watching. Why is America' s Funniest Videos still on after 30 years? what the fuck?

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Law and Order is the only show I watch outta those shows you said. I'm surprised LL Cool J is playing on the wack show NCIS Los Angeles with his tight t-shirts LOL. America's Funniest Home Videos is still on? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. What about The Simpsons? Why is it still on? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. They are the ugliest cartoons i've ever seen LOL. I'd rather watch Beavis and Butthead.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I've been watching CSI : Cyber. it's not bad, it's not good. it's bland. the formula doesn't work any more

spin-offs are tricky, I couldn't believe when this season they backpiloted another Criminal Minds spin-off after the gigantic clusterfuck the show with Forrest Whitacker was. Criminal Minds itself should be good for a few more seasons I think, the writing on the show is still good and the characters can be explored further imo
    Retired.

-

There has been too many Law and Order's. I remember there was a Law and Order Los Angeles with Regina Hall and Terrence Howard and it got cancelled quick LOL. I watched a couple of episodes since I like Regina and Terrence and it was boring. Regina and Terrence were also in The Best Man 1 and 2 movies which are good.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Law & Order Special Victims Unit was decent, some good actors on there (not referring to Ice T lol)

NCIS LA has got that Hawaii 5 0 remake vibe : too cheerful to be suspenseful really, the banter on the original NCIS is better, not as corny as in NCIS LA
    Retired.

Law and Order: LA had some good actors in it. Skeet Ulrich who was in the show Jericho and also Corey Stoll, who's in the show The Strain.

Also, there's way too many hospital related shows.

-

I'm surprised Ice T is on there LOL. I like his character and I like Mariska Hartigay and the cute white woman that's Ice T's partner. NCIS with Mark Harmon is also wack LOL. I never watch it. I miss the days of the 70's, 80's and 90's when there was so many good tv shows like Three's Company, The Dukes Of Hazzard, Miami Vice, Knight Rider, The A Team, In Living Color, Martin, Good Times, Street Hawk, South Central(Larenz Tate, Clifton Powell and Jennifer Lopez were on there), In The House(LL Cool J and Maia Campbell were on there), Roc.

in my experience as a teacher hospital shows are stupefyingly popular with teens, at least over here

the irritating Grey's Anatomy is a perennial favorite with the teen crowd
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 05-13-2015 at 03:39 PM.
    Retired.

-

There is a lot of hospital shows. Is ER still on? LOL. I remember Mekhi Phifer was on there and i was surprised he was on there because he doesn't seem like the type to play on a hospital show. I was glad Isaiah Washington got fired from Grey's Anatomy for calling his co-star a faggot hahahahahahahahahaha. Isaiah didn't need to be on that boring show anyway because he's a good actor. I like several of his movies. Katherine Heigl was also on there and she left. She's hot and I want her. I heard that she's difficult to work with. I remember she said when she did Under Siege 2 movie with Steven Seagal and Morris Chestnut that Steven had several women that came into his trailer hahahahahahahahaha. Who cares Katherine.

Heigl's latest show got canceled after just one season right? I didn't watch it
    Retired.

-

Is that the show that she worked for the government? I saw previews for that. It got cancelled already? Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Banned

The format for all primetime tv for the most part is:

cop,hospital,lawyer drama

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I agree. Hollywood and tv networks have no imagination anymore. If they feel certain shows will make money and get a lot of views, that's what they will televise. I don't even watch tv shows anymore. I only watch NBA basketball and NFL football games.

-

If you think about it, the best shows are on the cable networks. For example, Power with Omari Hardwick and Naturi Naughton. That comes on the Starz channel and I don't watch it even though I wanna see it but I don't have Starz. Power is too hardcore for regular tv networks. I only watched 2 episodes of Power on Starz website because I wasn't able to see the other episodes for season one on the website. Check Two had posted the links for me to watch all the episodes but I couldn't get the links to work. Season 2 I heard is about to start in June. Omari is a good actor but I wish he would play in more action stuff because I think he would be good at that. He does a lot of romantic drama movies that I think are corny. He also played on Being Mary Jane with Gabrielle Union as her boyfriend. I liked him on Dark Blue tv show with Dylan McDermott that used to come on TNT network. I got season one on dvd and i'm trying to get season 2. It only lasted 2 seasons.