Thread: you win some, you lose some

Default you win some, you lose some

Girl dies after being electrocuted while trying to take ultimate selfie on top of train

A selfie-obsessed teenage girl was turned into a human fireball when she was electrocuted after climbing on top of a train and trying to take a photo of herself.

Brunette Anna Ursu, 18, had gone to the railway station with a pal in Iasi in northeast Romania to take the “special selfie ” and post it on Facebook .

But as she lay on top of the train and stuck her leg in the air, she erupted into a ball of fire when an electrical field surrounding the overhead cables sent 27,000 volts through her body.

Her 17-year-old friend, also on the train roof, was sent flying off by the force of the blast.

A passerby put his own life at risk by scrambling on top of the carriage to put out the girl’s burning clothes before calling the emergency services.

He had called out to them to keep their heads and legs down and then heard a loud bang as the girl turned into a human fireball.

Both teens were airlifted to hospital but the 18-year-old who had over 50% of burns over her body later died.

A hospital spokesman said that although the girl hadn’t touched the wire, she had come into contact with the electrical field which was just as deadly.

The girl’s pal who survived said she had wanted to get the “ultimate selfie” and that they had not even considered the danger.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...-after-5684384

-

Oh my god hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Her dumb ass deserved to die and her female friend should be lucky she isn't dead.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Oh my god hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Her dumb ass deserved to die and her female friend should be lucky she isn't dead.
    Retired.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You really think people should feel sorry for her death after what her dumb ass did that caused her to die? Be for real.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

no I could give a fuck about an Eastern Euro teen slut's sudden death
    Retired.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Oh ok. I thought she might be a American because she looks like one.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You really think people should feel sorry for her death after what her dumb ass did that caused her to die? Be for real.
    It could have been worse CJ, she could have been a grown ass man who still lived their parents and had to do kiddy chores so they didn't lose their internet privileges. That is a fate worse than death.

-

Whatever you say buddy.