Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Everything CW Releases is Utter Shit

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    dr light rapes the Atoms wife
    very controversial story line at the time from what I've heard, I came across this last year when reading a list of most violent/foul events in comics ever

on the quality of Arrow : season 2 (manu was awesome indeed) > season 1 > season 3 (the flash back story in season 3 was pretty weak imo and the actor who portrayed ras al ghul didn't come off as threatening enough for me). one caveat : I still have to watch the season 3 finale ... in a minute
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 05-15-2015 at 06:49 AM.
    Retired.

Banned

in one of the comics canon story i read years ago(ill get the title when i remember it), dr light rapes the Atoms wife, one half of the justice league decide that katana should drive him insane through magic, out of fear of batman shutting that down, they have zatana wipe out him and supermans memory clean so they don't remember events of that day but then green arrow starts suspecting that maybe bats memory isnt really wiped out and he has other plans for them and thats when shit hits the fan
    ok my bad I got the guy mixed up.....

who is the guy in the gold mask and rocking the Maertian Manhunter-esque cape in gold & blue right below elastic man?

doctor fate is who I think you mean
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 05-15-2015 at 09:12 AM.
    Retired.

Banned

THHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAT's the dude, lol

Too many doctor's & misters in DC lol

in one of the comics canon story i read years ago(ill get the title when i remember it), dr light rapes the Atoms wife
    Identity Crisis it seems, I had a look around online

the infamous scene
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 05-15-2015 at 09:22 AM.
    Retired.

yes, its identity crisis

-

LOL@Check Two hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That's exactly who their network is geared towards because they definitely don't have a lot of shows for men.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

just read today The CW is gonna make their own version of Belgian show 'Cordon'. the original show saw the city Antwerp locked down because of an infection. the show got good ratings here but I didn't watch it

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/cw-o...ts-1201421884/

trailer for the Belgian show
    Retired.