Thread: Tom Hardy left Suicide Squad because he wants to play The Punisher?!

Banned

Default Tom Hardy left Suicide Squad because he wants to play The Punisher?!

http://dailysuperheroes.com/tom-hard...punisher/5438/

I would thoroughly enjoy this....

he would totally pull off that character so I hope it happens
    Retired.

Banned

^ agreed.....I like that he expressed desire to play in Splinter Cell potentially as well....

I like Thomas Jane as Punisher
    I think he did a good job it was just the writers !!!

If you havnt already check out the Dirty Laundry mini movie

Tom Hardy would be great as well (either Punisher or Splinter Cell) because he has he star power to fill the seats.
    The thing is, I'm not sure if they will make another Punisher Movie.
    Teres been a couple Punisher Movies out already So I dont think another Origins story is needed?
    I think they will keep it as a Netflix Series
    Last edited by chiba; 05-14-2015 at 08:25 PM.

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

Banned

yes Dirty Laundry was dope...Warzone was mediocre...Dolph's Punisher is plain awful

Jane lacked....something in his Punisher film...I don;t know what, but I never came around to thinking his performance was classic, but I did like how he voiced the p2s Punisher game which was fucking phenomenal

-

The Punisher with Thomas Jane and John Travolta was good. I like the 2 cute white women in it also, Samantha Mathis and Rebecca Romin Stamos. I wanna see The Punisher with Dolph Lundgren. The one with Dolph was awful Kato?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

^ yes, compared to the Thomas Jane one it's not even worth watching, but I know you like 80's 90's movies, so you actually may prefer it.

-

Alright. Samantha Mathis did another movie with John Travolta called Broken Arrow and that's a good movie. Christian Slater who was in Broken Arrow also did another movie with Samantha called Pump Up The Volume and it was alright.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

Broken Arrow is classic, I like John Woo's american releases along w/ Face Off

^^two great movies
    Retired.

-

I agree. Didn't he direct Hard Target with Jean Claude Van Damme?

^^yes he did
    Retired.

Banned

still one of my fav JCVD films next to Bloodsport, Kickboxer, Death Warrant & Lionheart

-

Those are good movies but I didn't like Death Warrant too much because it's a prison movie and I don't like prison movies. I was surprised to see Robert Guilliame in that. Robert played on Soap and Benson tv shows. He's a good actor. He was also in Lean On Me movie with Morgan Freeman. Jean Claude Van Damme did another prison movie but I forgot the name of it. I didn't watch it. I was surprised he played a bad guy in The Expendables 2 because he doesn't play a bad guy that much. He was also a bad guy in his last movie Swelter which is good. Have you seen that?