Thread: Listening to a lot of Collab Albums lately

Banned

Default Listening to a lot of Collab Albums lately

I've been listening to a lot of collab albums lately, and so far I haven't been disappointed yet with the following:

Ill Bill & Vinny Paz

Necro & Kool G Rap

Necro, Gortex, Mr. Hyde & Ill Bill

Watch The Throne - Kanye & Jay-Z (surprisingly dope)

Ill Bill, Slaine, Danny Boy & DJ Lethal

Snoop, Nate Dogg & Warren G

Muggs & GZA

Rae, Ghost & Meth

I know some of these could be more-so defined as 'groups' but IMO, they classify as collbas to some degree.

Please post more similar in style so I can listen

-

Check out MC Eiht and Spice 1's Pioneers album. That's pretty good. They did another collabo album called Keep It Gangsta but it sucked. KRS One and Buckshot of Black Moon did a collabo album called Survival Skills and I didn't like it because of the beats. KRS One and Freddie Foxxx also did a collabo album I didn't like because of the beats. Keith Murray and Canibus did a collabo album I didn't like because of the beats. I think it's nice that these guys did collabo albums because they're good rappers.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

^ I think I had the Spice 1/MC Eiht album on casette tape back in the day, but wasn't it one side all MC Eiht & the other side all Spice 1?

I will check some of the others out you mentioned....KRS One & Buckshot album sounds interesting....

-

No Spice 1 and MC Eiht's album isn't like that. They rapped together on all the songs. I haven't heard it in a long time. I wanna listen to it again. I'm gonna see if the album is posted on Youtube.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

nas & damian marley

madvillain

I guess westside connection, blackstar & reflection eternal might be considered groups I dunno, still mentioning them
    Retired.

-

Daz Dillinger and WC also did a album together which I didn't know about until I saw it on Youtube. Too Short and E-40 did a album together. I would like to see MC Ren and Willie D do a collabo album because they're both hard rappers but I know it's never gonna happen LOL. I sent a email to MC Ren's Facebook page and I told him he should consider doing a album with Willie D and he didn't respond.

Deacon The Villain & Sheisty Khrist - Niggaz With Latitude. Can't believe how slept on this album was.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

^ I concour, bar that track with the rock hook, and the track with Pack FM

Satellites and Chevrolet Doors are the shit though

Last edited by mAlAkAz; 05-16-2015 at 12:14 AM.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -