Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: garbge cans

-

Default garbge cans

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Check Two would get his ass whipped by Dwayne Wade. Plus Gabrielle Union would never fuck him anyway because he's a midget LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

lol I was the one who brought you back when someone had penalty boxed you before. When someone changed your username, you didn't know how to log in anymore. lol So I got your name changed back and you agreed to cut down on your 100 threads a day, per our agreement. You're now doing 200 threads a day, including many threads from several years ago which all you say is 'hahahahahahaha'. They warned you, but you kept at it. I can see why you said before that you don't have any friends. You should probably be institutionalized somewhere if they didn't cut back on that over the years. Or at least in a group home. You can resume making more pointless threads next week.

-

Check Two, you the one that keeps deleting my comments because you don't like what i'm saying about you. So stop with the bullshit. I know you don't like me and i don't like you. You expect me to believe that you were the one that got me back on here after i was banned? Yeah right. I get more women than you so i could care less what you think about me and who gives a shit that i deal with prostitutes. Yeah i belong in a group home and i have no friends. So what. I bet i could beat your ass.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Yeah I was the one who got you back on here, you don't remember the pm's pussy? Let's set up a place then, and I'll whoop your ass. I bet your dad would be laughing after seeing your ass get whooped too. He'd rather you get out of his house before you damn well turn 50, for fucks sake.

-

I'm not coming to Pennsylvania to fight your pussy ass. You'll have to come here and don't worry about my living situation. Me living with my parents ain't none of your damn business. If i was homeless, i'll still beat your ass. Faggot ass talking tough behind a computer screen and won't do shit if i saw you in the street.

lol I doubt your jalopy of a car can even make it out of your own town, pussy. You're lucky you don't have to live in your car yet, but you probably will eventually when your dad finally gives you the boot. If you keep going on your mom's computer without her permission, I'm going to call her up and she's going to send you to your room again. How would I see you in the streets? You said before that you're scared to go to any neighborhood that isn't in a good area. We can take this to the streets though, if you're not bitch made.

-

Check Two, i'll come to your hood and whip your ass. You probably ain't never beat up anybody. So don't try to act like you can whip somebody's ass. You probably weigh about 110 pounds LOL. I'll beat your ass in front of your fat bitch Gabourey Sidibe. Like i said, you talk tough behind a computer screen and ain't gonna do nothing. You probably never leave your computer because you have no life and that's why you can't get cute women. Olive Oil Goombah and Art Vandelay called you a virgin because they know you're one just like i know. Trying to act like you can whip me. I'd like to see that happen. You couldn't whip a midget LOL.

^^
    slow man chicken shit

-

Yeah I'm really afraid of you. I'm so scared LOL. Please don't hurt me little man LOL.

-

Check Two, you couldn't whip Kevin Hart, Gary Coleman and Steve Urkel hahahahahahahahahahaha. I heard Kevin was your daddy LOL. He told me he's embarrassed that you're his son.

charles, you would be out of the penalty box this Sunday.. though if you keep it up, we could always have you stay there longer. I know you're fuming that you're not able to send anybody a pm of Willie D lyrics while in the penalty box.

-

LOL@Check Two and Eagle Eye hahahahahahahahahahahaha. If I don't post topics for awhile, I'm straight. I can always post comments on Youtube because I'm there more than on Wu Tang Clan's website anyway.

you're never straight

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    When someone changed your username, you didn't know how to log in anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    You're now doing 200 threads a day,
    I get more women than you.

Ahahahahahaha This thread is crazy !

Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.